Touch Screen Issue

Sounds like pressure sensitivity numbers are wrong in the default OS. I had a problem like this on my original old DS, and had to restore factory settings.

As for the Pandora, I'm not sure if doing the touch screen calibration may help, otherwise re-flash the firmware?

Wait and see what others think, but those are my suggestions as a not very Pandora savvy user.

Yeah, you could always try a reflash and recalibrate on first boot.  Or you could try Slackware. 

I've noticed the newer touchscreens aren't as smooth as the older ones, to the stylus touch that is.  Anyone else?

Yeah, you could always try a reflash and recalibrate on first boot.  Or you could try Slackware. 

I've noticed the newer touchscreens aren't as smooth as the older ones, to the stylus touch that is.  Anyone else?
I too have the "rough" touch screen. Whenever I "click and drag" it feels like I'm scratching it and get worried that when I move it in to the light it will have a huge gouge taken out of it, but nothing yet, touch wood. :)

No, playing a game isn't supposed to fix the issue.  PewPew2 requires the touch screen to move between the stages.  If the touchscreen is working OK, then PewPew2 should be easy to navigate around.

no. I shall do that. Any word on the older screens? I'd be happy to pay for it since the roughness of the new ones really bothers me

Back