Touchbook

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Oscaruzzo' said:
TouchBook

Any thought on this?
I'll start with my own thoughts.

It's based on the beagleboard. I like the fact that both the software AND the hardware will be open. The full schematics can already be downloaded here.

Also, I like the changing form factor. The keyboard can slide behind the display, and you can use it like a tablet.

All in all, an interesting project. I really hope in some form of "contamination" between pandora and touchbook. Also, I hope this will prompt see more "openess" on the pandora hardware side.

Last edited by a moderator:
My thoughts are simply *HEADEXPLODEY*

edit: in the event that was too subtle, this is now the THIRD topic on the subject. The first two are still on this page (shadow topics, as they've been moved), topics 12 and 17 from the top, at the time of this posting. Topic 12 even says "touchbook" in its title. How did you miss them?

Ops, sorry, should this be moved under "other consoles"? Fact is, the touchbook and the pandora share so much, I felt it had to be at least mentioned here...

'OrR' said:
Seems like we need a sticky thread with some basic hints about how to use a forum...
That would assume that people actually read stickies. As a general rule, someone who will read a sticky is already at the point where they would not do this sort of thing.

Well, if they don't read a sticky that says "READ ME OR YOU'RE BANNED!" we at least have an excuse to get rid of them quickly. ;)
I have got no good solution but the random crap threads have been getting more and more annoying lately...

'OrR' said:
Well, if they don't read a sticky that says "READ ME OR YOU'RE BANNED!" we at least have an excuse to get rid of them quickly. ;)
I have got no good solution but the random crap threads have been getting more and more annoying lately...
+1 gettin awfully tired of all these 'ZOMG TEH HALOEZ' & 'WUT ABOUT DIS!?' topics... Maybe we should have some sort of common sense test required to register (or at least post), lol, 'To complete this post please answer the following question: If joanie has 3 apples & ricky has 5...'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back