Touchbook Video

'Neko' said:
Zis is ze touchbook...
lol, didn't get it till i brought up the video.

Looks like quite a nice device! Has a lot of really handy features. I was watching it like 'why the hell is the screen so thick?.....ooohhhhh', lol. I dig the internal usb ports, seems like they've been doing some research on the most common netbook mods. I don't get the magnet though, wouldn't that cause problems with some of the hardware? It's gotta be pretty strong to hold up a pound on a fridge door safely. Plus other things in ur bag would stick to it =/ Hopefully it's removable.

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG. I got the same idea few days ago!
But i dropped it coz people are going to break it over and over....
And that's not eco-friendly

Zis iz ze notebouk...

Wow, almost no applause when he pulls the screen off - clearly the money shot.

Very stilted and awakward performance to be honest, no passion or conviction, plus some of the arguments were stupid (good for tough economic times... prices starting at $299?!).

wow, i want one even less now. i love how the screen segment is twice as bulky as the keyboard, because of their stupid removable gimick- makes it useless to use as a normal netbook

I'm quite interested in this. I need a reading device and while a dedicated device would be neat, it's quite expensive to get. So ARM and the tablet thingy for cheap is really enticing for me.

I love this thing. So many things done right. :) If the Pandora didn't exist, I'd most certainly get one.

Back