JXD S7100

An acid shower, with acid shampoo. SONY is hardcore. :p (That or his eyes are sensitive. :p )

Last edited by a moderator:
vitashower22.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/embed/iSUS-ZhjtX4?feature=oembed

Far out Sony, I have never seen a bong that works in the shower before but way to go.

Oh thx for the video too! Damn, I like what I am seeing but I feel like im totally waiting for the other shoe to drop and see the crazy catch on the low price, Well other then the labor situation in the manufacturing facility. (I'm guessing)

1. Empty post?
  2. Those auto-signatures are annoying
  3. Attempt at hopelessly deformed humor
  4. I'm feeling tired/grumpy today - I should probably shut up.

I'll have to buy Shadowgun and give it a try. :(
yeah was thinking the capacitive screen would suit this game pity it doesnt have dual anologs ps have you seen the new upgraded jxd g18 upgraded? 1.5 gb processor if it had capacitive screen would get it in a heartbeat

yeah was thinking the capacitive screen would suit this game pity it doesnt have dual anologs ps have you seen the new upgraded jxd g18 upgraded? 1.5 gb processor if it had capacitive screen would get it in a heartbeat

Cool! A handheld with 9.81 bits of processing power at sea level! I think you mean 1.5GHz :p How much more functionality would the extra clock speed add? Can more consoles be emulated? Web pages scroll faster? <_<

Cool! A handheld with 9.81 bits of processing power at sea level! I think you mean 1.5GHz :p How much more functionality would the extra clock speed add? Can more consoles be emulated? Web pages scroll faster? <_<
Ok m8 grey matter moment dont know whether to take your comment seriously if not sarcasm is a disease.

Clarification:

[sarcasm-joke]

A handheld with 9.81 bits of processing power at sea level! I think you mean 1.5GHz :p

[/sarcasm-joke]

[serious]

How much more functionality would the extra clock speed [1.5GHz] add? Can more consoles be emulated? Web pages scroll faster? <_<

[/serious]

Back