Tower2x, 2nd Release

EvilDragon

Administrator
Staff member
reiboul released a new version of Tower2x, a remake of Icy Towers.
Basically, the whole code has been written from the scratch. It does run way better now :)

tower.jpg

Download: Tower2x

EvilDragon posted on Feb 11 2007 at 12:04 AM said:
reiboul released a new version of Tower2x, a remake of Icy Towers.
Basically, the whole code has been written from the scratch. It does run way better now :)

tower.jpg

Download: Tower2x

Thanks for doing the update ;)

But I have to add my own comment ;) Actually the whole code have not been rewriten from scratch, but most of it is rewritten, using different techniques, and allowing for more easy evolutions.
The first release was bugged due to my bad screen setting, this one should work the same for everyone, not depending on the screen refresh rate.

I took a break in this game but decided to make a last release, because I now have to leave C++ and begin many new languages (i'm an IT student) I won't take time to work on it anymore :s Too bad for me because I had many improves to make

The game is quite easy at the moment but there is a base for anyone wanting to develop it further :) if nobody want's to, well... it'll stay as it is :)

So, try to have fun with this incomplete (but playable) game :) I will be proud of it if it manages to become such a great game as the original Icy Tower :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back