Tracking Number For Gpx2 Delivery?

Dimension

Still Fresh
I ordered my gpx2 on monday from gpx2.co.uk shipped airmail. I recieved an email saying the transaction was complete but nothing about a tracking number or that it was actually shipped :lol: .If someone could let me know where I can find it if I can and also how long it would be to ship to NY in the U.s. If anyone knows. Thanks!

OK, so is there anyway to know when it was shipped and when its estimated to get here?

You should?

That means my order hasn't been dispatched yet :( All that waiting in for the postman for nothing.

How long does this usually take? I ordered on the 31st.. have got used to places that do next day processing and aren't used to waiting (would have been nice to have some email feedback about it as well).

You should?

That means my order hasn't been dispatched yet :( All that waiting in for the postman for nothing.

How long does this usually take? I ordered on the 31st.. have got used to places that do next day processing and aren't used to waiting (would have been nice to have some email feedback about it as well).

Depends on what model you ordered. I ordered a 275mhz and I was told there was a 2-7 day delay.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess because they've got to test each one and separate the 275 capable ones from the 'ordinary' ones it'll take a bit longer. That's understandable.. however it surely wouldn't kill them to send an email out saying this when you order! Especially when their own order page says 'shipping is currently on 24 hour delivery'

I'll chase them and see what's happening just in case my order got lost in the system.

I guess because they've got to test each one and separate the 275 capable ones from the 'ordinary' ones it'll take a bit longer. That's understandable.. however it surely wouldn't kill them to send an email out saying this when you order! Especially when their own order page says 'shipping is currently on 24 hour delivery'

I'll chase them and see what's happening just in case my order got lost in the system.

I think they are just really busy as I didnt get an email about the 275mhz delay until I chased them. They did apologise for not contacting me and assured me my unit will be dispatched today or monday.

I think they are just really busy as I didnt get an email about the 275mhz delay until I chased them. They did apologise for not contacting me and assured me my unit will be dispatched today or monday.

I bet the register article generated a whole lot of new orders for them... I'd looked at the gp2x (and before that I think even the gp32) before but there wasn't the same availability of good emulators back then (IIRC). Took an article to remind me.

Ok I understand about the shortage. I ordered the tested to 275 package. But after it gets dispatched am I going to have to wait another week or two?

I know airmail *from* the US varies considerably - anything between 3-4 days to a several weeks. Can't see it being a whole lot faster in the other direction... If it ends up going via courier it'll obviously be faster.

Back