Airmail

pmo5

Still Fresh
Hey guys,

I got my confirmation email last Wednesday and it seems my order is being shipped via airmail to the u.s. My question is typically how long does it normally take for airmail to get to the U.S? I know the email says 2-12 days but I'd like to know what people usually see with airmail. Not having a tracking number is killing me.

yikes!

I chose Airmail as well. Oh well. Software can mature a bit while I wait.

socket said:
Confirmation 2 Fridays ago and still don't have mine. :-o

Same here. Got it first day, nothing arrived yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now is there anyway we can try and get a tracking number?

I ordered air originally, emailed the ladies with the desire to upgrayedd to UPS, haven't heard back yet.

mysticmaus said:
From Europe to america usually takes about 2 weeks or longer , have patience guys.. ;)
Funny. From the US to Sweden it usually takes 3-5 days with airmail. Surface (boat, rocking across the Atlantic) is said to take 6-8 weeks, but usually is at my door in 3-4 weeks.
B!

Mr B said:
mysticmaus said:
From Europe to america usually takes about 2 weeks or longer , have patience guys.. ;)
Funny. From the US to Sweden it usually takes 3-5 days with airmail. Surface (boat, rocking across the Atlantic) is said to take 6-8 weeks, but usually is at my door in 3-4 weeks.
B!

I got my shipping email on the first day (last Friday) and I missed a drop off Saturday 3 days ago. Should have it today I think.

So that took about a week to get to Philadelphia USA.

I received a shipping confirmation notice on Friday the 21st of may, and I received my Pandora today. :)
The weekend holiday probably delayed it some.
I am in western NY (state not city).

It's almost done charging! :D

So it's looking like it could take anywhere from 4-5 days to 3 weeks. I guess I will have to wait and see when the pandora will reach California. I have waited two years so I can wait another week hopefully not much longer!

Do'h! Delivery was attempted today. My wife was at work so I have to pick it up at the PO. Of course my car is in the shop and she works late tonight. Haha. Oh well. I guess I'll get it tomorrow.

The last item I got from the UK was Heavy Rain Limited Edition, and it arrived in exactly 14 days(coming to veags). Others in the US got it a week earlier, but mine took the full alotted time.

I ship and receive several international packages a month, and I will say with much experiance, there is no rhyme or reason to the time it can take. I had a package going to russia last month, and the buyer contacted me at 5 weeks to say it had not arrived. I was going to file a claim, and it arrived at 6 weeks. What the hell took so long?

Normally customs is the reason, but there is really nothing that can be done. I've actually had express international packages get held up by customs, and the buyer paid hundreds in shipping cost, only to get the finger from customs.

I had one package shipped from play asia, in early december, the other shipped in the middle of the month. The one that was shipped second actually arrived a week before the one that was sent early in the month(the same shipping used for both). I've got hundreds of international airmail stories! The good news is out of the thousands of packages I have mailed and recieved only 5 or 6 have gone missing, and none have ever arrived damaged. Anytime your waiting for something, it never arrives in a timely manner. Stop caring when you might see it, and it will arrive the next day.

Chris

Back