Megaman battle network 3 white
Yu-gi-oh worldwide edition
Crash bandicot: The Huge Adventure
Tetris Worlds
Yu-gi-oh eternal duelist soul
Link cable
GBA SP Charger

All of them in normal condition.
They all work and NO! They are not jacked up.
I'm willing to give this for either an N-Gage or a GP32 FLU.

How about for a Sega Nomad, 5 games, and AC adapter? You could probably get a lot for it on e-bay, if you bought a few more games for it (the Nomad, I mean). I would offer you my whole Genesis/Nomad package, but it's worth $95, and I wouldn't pay that much for a used GBA SP. And I personally don't think anyone in their right mind would think that what you're offering is worth anywhere near a GP32 FLU. Especially if only in "normal" condition. To me, that says they have a lot of wear and tear, but that thay still work well (like my CD player that the lid broke off of). But I can't help myself, I love Crash Bandicoot.

NOOOOOOOOOOO WAAAAy!

Freakin 6 batteries plus a short battery life and they don't sell the Nomad any more . Forget it.

Hmm.

What about if i add:

GB Pocket (without back)
Xbox NFL FEVER 2003 (Like new)
Dreamcast with a control
Playstation with control

What should i add? i don't know what to trade.
Whats good enough

NOOOOOOOOOOO WAAAAy!

Freakin 6 batteries plus a short battery life and they don't sell the Nomad any more . Forget it.

Hmm.

What about if i add:

GB Pocket (without back)
Xbox NFL FEVER 2003 (Like new)
Dreamcast with a control
Playstation with control

What should i add? i don't know what to trade.
Whats good enough
Dude, sell that and your GBA seperatly on ebay. I'm sure if you maybe threw in a game or two more you could get about £110.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey i just found out that i can get an n-gage at EbGames for $99. I'm going to trade all this stuff for it. Will they give me the charger and all that other stuff as well.

Back