Trading Computer Hardware for Pandora!

If I could I would probably take you up on the offer, but upon filling the house with more computers I would probably be killed by my other half and not have a chance to enjoy them.

I think the card with your name, the site and the date are clear enough to be read.

My last one was stolen from me and if I get another one I will keep it chained to my belt loop at all times!
Will you be getting an aluminum case?
Only if someone sends me one :p

Man! Only if you pay the shipping ...
Heh that's the problem, if I had that kind of cash at the moment I'd just buy a Pandora.

I think there's enough stuff being offered here to easily offset shipping costs...

Or you can just take the really light weight stuff, like iPhone + Nintendo 2DS + TI-NSpire calculator + Video card or HDD or something.

That would probably be pretty cheap shipping cost.

Anyway, I'm hoping to get someone interested.  Honestly I'm surprised someone hasn't snatched up the PowerEdge 2900 already, given its two Xeons and the SCSI 15krpm hot-pluggable hard drives in RAID.  Them drives are not cheap.

Anyway, I'm hoping to get someone interested.  Honestly I'm surprised someone hasn't snatched up the PowerEdge 2900 already, given its two Xeons and the SCSI 15krpm hot-pluggable hard drives in RAID.  Them drives are not cheap.
If you just moved someplace more ... accessible, then I would be happy to take it... :-D

If you just moved someplace more ... accessible, then I would be happy to take it... :-D
While I realize that Wisconsin, USA doesn't have its own font or anything, it's full of hippies and hippies are totally accessible.

Anyway since apparently everyone thinks I should move, I give you the same offer as that other gentleman: Buy me a plane ticket for two and hook me up with a job, and I'll be there.

Living in MN makes this intriguing...

If my internet wasn't crap I'd probably be eyeballing the server rigs and stuff would be great for lan parties..... if only I had a way to.bring a trailer to Wisconsin... :(

This is going to turn out to be an epic road story I just know it.

Can you not just sell it all on ebay/CraigsList and then purchase with the proceeds? Sorry if it's been mentioned before.

Back