Ttd2x Build 1002: Another Day Another Update...

The post-scaler on the MMSP2 can do what A_SN's function does, unfortunately Paern's SDL uses the pre-scaler. The pre-scaler is meant to be used to shrink down images that are too large for the postscaler to handle (horizontal width of more than 1350 pixels)

Also A_SN, I'll optimize the routine a bit too. Just some stuff like using bitshifting instead of multiplying by powers of 2.

I hope you will, and not only that actually. Also use decrementation instead of incrementation to simplify conditional branching, and make sure to optimize it in ASM, considered how its performance will be crucial.

By the way, the GP2X's framebuffer is in 16-bits, RGB565, not 15-bits RGB555, as you said. Anyways, make sure you deal smartly with the fact that you have to deal with RGB565 and not RGB888, because ORR's and AND's and MOV's aren't for free.

Last edited by a moderator:
zodttd: Just out of curiosity, what's the chances of a version based off the Mini Integrated Nightly? Or are there changes included there that would make it unfeasible?

very nice zodttd!

i didnt play for long on my gp2x, but you made me download openttd for linux...i had to play the whole sunday till 3am in the morning and couldn't stop...now i feel...tired :)

is it correct that the desktop openttd save games work? would be cool to just copy over the files :)

This is very nice, well done :)

The only thing I can see missing is a ctrl button, as fusion_power said before.

Back