Tv Out Cables

This might help a bit:
http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/53553-what-does-this-mean-the-newcomers-glossary/

Two Months means as long as it takes or in other words: Don't know.

Last edited by a moderator:
SomeGuy99 said:
Sorry. Community jokes... we're used to waiting for things you see. :D

I have actually been a saddo lurker for a while, only recently signed up. I understand the whole "TWO MONTHS[sup][/sup]TM" But I was just looking for answers.

GizmoTheGreen said:
I'd like to know too, but I kindoff understands at we're looking at two motnhs now :p

I take it 2 months is the only thing I'll ever hear.

Haven't you guys n' girls heard? The Pandora is waporware. Of course there wont be any TV out cables either then.

What? Pandas are shipping, and have came in to buyers hands? Fake. I reject reality, and substitute my own. (Yes, I'm a Mythbusters fan.)

As have been said. The cables will be shipped when they are shipped. Sadly, nobody knows. Hence the "Two Months™"

Cheers.
B!

Divpax said:
GizmoTheGreen said:
I'd like to know too, but I kindoff understands at we're looking at two motnhs now :p

Pretty much. See, the problem is that you were looking for answers that we have been waiting for. So if you want them, then you'll just have to wait along with us.

-God Ginrai

Divpax said:
GizmoTheGreen said:
You may get another answer in 2 weeks. Offer valid for 2 weeks only - after that, we go back to "2 months".

Back