Tv output alternatives

One thing to consider would be can you get all the parts and build it in a month? March is the month that the video out cables are supposed to be made and shipped. I know that there is the expertise you gain by doing it your self and if that is the reason go for it but if not I'd just wait.

There is always the possibility to build special cables when you have the connectors, like including the UART lines or building a special "audio only" cable, though I see limited sense in that...

One thing to consider would be can you get all the parts and build it in a month? March is the month that the video out cables are supposed to be made and shipped. I know that there is the expertise you gain by doing it your self and if that is the reason go for it but if not I'd just wait.
I want both: the official video out cables because they are long and (hopefully) sturdy and professional looking; connectors so I can hack into the UARTs and GPIOs.

Was thinking about building a Pandora docking station which would be far more useful to me than just buying a TV out cable.

Back