Tv Tuner

dyvsmaster

Still Fresh
i think there should be a tv tuner or even a radio tuner for GP32. The radio tuner could have a record function to record onto the smc. If the GBA can handle a tv tuner we can't GP32 gp32_console

dyvsmaster posted on May 4 2004 at 04:32 PM said:
i think there should be a tv tuner or even a radio tuner for GP32. The radio tuner could have a record function to record onto the smc. If the GBA can handle a tv tuner we can't GP32 gp32_console
The GP32 doesn't have the bandwidth required to stream video (or even audio) into it's EXT port.

Last edited by a moderator:
EdZ posted on May 5 2004 at 07:18 AM said:
dyvsmaster posted on May 4 2004 at 04:32 PM said:
The GP32 doesn't have the bandwidth required to stream video (or even audio) into it's EXT port.
poo

Last edited by a moderator:
Mabye a thingy that sticks into your GP32 thru the SMC slot? Then either GPCinema, or a special program for the tuner could be on it. If there was GpCine, then the tv tuner would have to record into it's own RAM, then send the data thru the SMC whenever GPCine asks for it (it would lag 10-20 sec behind whats on TV), or the special thing for the tuner could use a special way to get the TV data ;)

But it would cost a lot, and I doubt that anyone except gamepark could make it, and gamepark prolly won't.

Back