Tweeterman287 Reviews Caanoo.

rsuryase

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lxXpayJme0&feature=sub

He's also waiting for his Pandora. :)

Not bad review-wise, although I wish he would've mentioned more on the analog nub, and the video/music players.

I cringed everytime he hit one of the systems bad points. He seemed to hit them more often than the good points. One of these moments was when he launched the SNES emulator and immediately went to Super Mario RPG, a game that is tough to emulate quickly because of the SA-1 enhancement chip in the cartridge.

Reo said:
I cringed everytime he hit one of the systems bad points. He seemed to hit them more often than the good points. One of these moments was when he launched the SNES emulator and immediately went to Super Mario RPG, a game that is tough to emulate quickly because of the SA-1 enhancement chip in the cartridge.

I'd definitely have to agree, the Caanoo has quite a few things going for it, and he definitely did hit on more of the bad than good. When the software begins to improve I'd like to see what reviewers think of it then. Once again, I'd would have liked to see more on the multimedia capabilities.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back