Pyra TWO MONTHS - Now on Steam and itch.io!

I might have missed it, but did you mention what you are using to create the game?
Looking at the files it looks like it's done from scratch. Are you using gcc + sdl?
Yeah, it's the same little game engine I made to make games for the Pandora. gcc + sdl2 with gles2. I was able to release three games with it :)
Nowadays I'm messing around with Godot. Waiting for Godot 4, waiting for Pyra...

Yeah, it's the same little game engine I made to make games for the Pandora. gcc + sdl2 with gles2. I was able to release three games with it :)
Nowadays I'm messing around with Godot. Waiting for Godot 4, waiting for Pyra...
For a project I looked into Godot, Unity and Unreal. I started out in Godot but switched to Unity due to the support of VR and some colleagues that were also using it.
Godot came a long way since then so I might switch back as getting Unity running for Pyra appears to be a hassle.

I was wondering if we need to have a remote Pyra that you could deploy builds on for testing, since not everyone has a Pyra yet.

For a project I looked into Godot, Unity and Unreal. I started out in Godot but switched to Unity due to the support of VR and some colleagues that were also using it.
Godot came a long way since then so I might switch back as getting Unity running for Pyra appears to be a hassle.

I was wondering if we need to have a remote Pyra that you could deploy builds on for testing, since not everyone has a Pyra yet.
I've tried all three engines and for me Unity and Unreal are intolerable. I've seen quite a few VR projects using Godot so it might be a good time for you to switch back.

Sounds good, allthough i cant speak Japanese, but its still in english ^^

I dont know: Do whe have that much text in the Game? (the last time i played, i ditnt got past the first boss.. )..

Sounds good, allthough i cant speak Japanese, but its still in english ^^

I dont know: Do whe have that much text in the Game? (the last time i played, i ditnt got past the first boss.. )..
There's not a lot of dialogue (mostly silly Dark Souls and Pyra jokes and references) but I'd say there's enough text in the menus you'd need to be able to read to get the most out of the game.

The store page has been translated too :D

5dc454d8112ccc737487a856cacb1bb39ceb9704.png

@matzesu Your next Pyra video needs to be you fighting yourself on your Pyra in a game where you are fighting to produce a Pyra!

Last edited:
Actually, i dont have any fancy Unimog T-Shirts, but more than Pyra/Pandora T-Shirts ^^
But i own 4 of the Pyra Mugs, 1 was my Original i bought i think whit the EverDrive, but this became damaged on the handle so i ordered 3 new one and use this damaged Pyra Mug as a Tooth Brush Mug ..

• Love
Reactions: rSl
Back