Pyra TWO MONTHS - Now on Steam and itch.io!

Out of interest, is there anything more that makes this specifically souls like other than how bastard hard it is? i.e. is souls-like just a desription for a bastard hard 3d metroidvania game?
Stamina-based combat with an emphasis on 1-on-1, interconnected level design with lots of shortcuts and the healing, checkpoint and currency systems are all usually very similar.

I know its maybe a bit early, as whe dont have usable OpenGL yet, but when its works, how to get the Pyra Version? Steam isnt a good Source for me as its dont eat my Password, even if i change it, but i can remember buying payd Pandora Software on the Pandora Repo, like VVVV, and Shadow Warrior, etc..
As my Pyra is now my Home Office Computer, Home Office is where my Pyra is (everywhere), and i think its my fastest Computer now
It'll be free on Pyra.

By the way: is it possible to rotate the upgrade tetris blocks?
No :)

Hehe Non-Rotating upgrades is frustrating but fun at the same time. There must be an algorythme that specifically gives you pieces that absolutly won't fit to replace lower level upgrades you have :)

Hehe Non-Rotating upgrades is frustrating but fun at the same time. There must be an algorythme that specifically gives you pieces that absolutly won't fit to replace lower level upgrades you have :)
Heh, nah it's all random.

Latest videos:

I like how they American guy keeps saying 'they' when referring to who made the game. He doesn't realise it was made by one psuedonymous internet user.
Yeah, fills me with pride :cool:
EDIT: Or maybe he's just not assuming my gender.
EDIT2: Maybe they're not assuming my gender.

Had a little more time with this over the weekend - beat TrashyMG! Took quite a few attempts :D
My advice here is increase stamina, so that when you shield an attack you have enough left to get a hit then run away!
Now running into the purple spiders a lot and trying to get to the next boss!

I made a discord server for the game.

While we do already have the DragonBox Shop server, there are players out there who don't know about the Pyra (yet).

Join. We're lonely in here...

Last edited:

"Have you ever played a game where the person who made it just hates you - just hates you for playing their game and wants you to know that?" :)
Still 100% positive ratings though - pretty amazing.
I love how he came back to it “two months” (TM) later... xD

Back