Two Versions ?

Thanks sam... i should have said this....

but i read the hold L and R in response to someone else... and it hasnt seemed to work for me.

Is there some trick for it? any help is always appreciated...

d

adrifter posted on Jul 16 2004 at 05:40 AM said:
now I check back... and find out that the version with only two start up options is the European version... and doesnt need it?
Gutted, well we did ask which version you had ^^.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey.... dozer... no worries... i dont blame you guys.... you asked which version i had.... I said I had the FLU...

i assumed that meant i needed the free launcher.... i didnt know that non-BLU were equipped with the Euro-firmware...

If i blame anyone... i blame gamepark for sending me the unit with the wrong instruction booklet...

(or maybe Lik Sang if they flashed the unit and didnt tell me about it... i still dont know how my FLU has the euro firmware... but it seems thats the consensus)...

thanks for trying to help... i understand it can be hit or miss... especially when the one with the unit doesnt exactly know what he s doing....

later...

D

PS... I will buy the card reader writer... just seems a lot easier.... any guides online for installing the genesis NES and SNES emulators? and placing the ROMS on the SM card?

im looking for the fastest versions (for me sound is secondary.... I always played with my stereo blaring... so the retro feel will be the same for me either way)... it would be nice to do ONE part of this process smoothly...

Back