Uae2x 0.1alpha Wip

Luckily I have an Amiga 3000 on the desk next to me (in terms of the argument about who has the most amigas, I definitely win :))

Sure 'bout that?

I've got:

1* A1000
1* A500
1* A500+
1* A2000
2* A1200
1* A3000
1* A600
3* A4000

:)

w0w that is alot.

I was probably one of the first to have one though. I had an Amiga 1000 like 6 months after it was released. The biggest upgrade I could get at the time was an external floppy and 512K of RAM.

Last edited by a moderator:
waiting for wip3 :)

heh ..nice to see you coding for 7dx party :)

there are a lot of pictures on official 7dx site
..maybe you could point us to your picture ;)
GnoStiC/Analog^Bronx

Ok. So I reveal myself also :)
I've got (only amiga stuff as I have several other machines from commodore but not only)
Amiga 500
Amiga 600
Amiga 1200
CDTV (Full complete also with original black monitor :) )
CD32
I collect only "little" Amigas so I only miss 500+

To Evil Dragon: I didn' see Amiga 1500 and Amiga 2500 on your list so you are missing those two also ;)
see: http://www.amigau.com/aig/comamiga.html ;)

Ok. So I reveal myself also :)
I've got (only amiga stuff as I have several other machines from commodore but not only)
Amiga 500
Amiga 600
Amiga 1200
CDTV (Full complete also with original black monitor :) )
CD32
I collect only "little" Amigas so I only miss 500+

To Evil Dragon: I didn' see Amiga 1500 and Amiga 2500 on your list so you are missing those two also ;)
see: http://www.amigau.com/aig/comamiga.html ;)

I think A1500 would be covered by the A2000.

I had an A1500 and it consisted of an A1500 sticker over the A2000 sticker, I pulled the card out and sold the lot on eBay seperate. (A1500, Hard Drive, A1500/2000 Kickstart Sharer, A1500/2000 Action Replay).

Still have a CD32 with a PC Power supply (the other one melted when connected to an SX1) and a complete CDTV system (CDTV, Remote, Disc Drive, Keyboard, Mouse, etc) that won't start up (Green Screen I think, must have a look again some time).

I have got only 1 Amiga 500 plus ram expansion, but I am sure that I have spent more time with my Amiga than you did!

Sure 'bout that? I grew up with an Amiga... so from 1990 - 1995 I've been playing with it about 6 hours a day :)

I started two years earlier and kept playing at least 'til 1995, I had at least 500 disks, but I must admit that 6 hours a day is a massive average. I had those really crazy week ends, but I guess I cannot compete with you. You win!

That's upsetting.... I only found this thread today and started reading from page one. My childlike smile and my dreams of full speed Amiga emulation just got trashed :(

Come back, Gnostic!

(slides pushover disk 1 into A600)

We'll be waiting!

now that we've released pspuae 0.63BE, i can spare time on uae2x again :)
(first i'll release my vice port, then continue working on uae2x)

thanks for your support :D

GnoStiC said:

Wohoooo :D

Last edited:
GnoStiC said:

Vice and Amiga...you´re my "commodore" :)

Back