UAE4ALL 1.1.19

Sugar_Kane

Could crush a grape
I updated my UAE to this version today but I've been having all sorts of issues.

First of all, has mouse control been taken away now? You used to be able to plug a mouse in and control it as normal, but this no longer works. Am I being silly and overlooking something?

Some of my previously working adfs no longer boot (so far Captive and Dungeon master).

Whilst attempting to load Cannon Fodder, first with 4x disk speed, then with 2x, the entire program froze forcing me to reset the unit, this happened 3 or 4 times at various points. Is this purely because I tried to accelerate the disk speed? I expected the disk might not read properly, but not for the whole program to crash.

Last edited by a moderator:
First of all, has mouse control been taken away now? You used to be able to plug a mouse in and control it as normal, but this no longer works. Am I being silly and overlooking something?
USB mouse and nub-mouse input doesn't work with the current main version. But there's a uae4all nub edition as alternative download available which has all the current features except stable vsync - but with USB mouse and nub-mouse input:

http://repo.openpandora.org/?page=detail&app=uae4all_nubs

Sugar_Kane said:
Some of my previously working adfs no longer boot (so far Captive and Dungeon master).
Old config files are incompatible. Please delete the files /pandora/appdata/uae4all/conf/*. Then the games should boot again.

Sugar_Kane said:
Whilst attempting to load Cannon Fodder, first with 4x disk speed, then with 2x, the entire program froze forcing me to reset the unit, this happened 3 or 4 times at various points. Is this purely because I tried to accelerate the disk speed? I expected the disk might not read properly, but not for the whole program to crash.
Yes, the faster the floppy speed the more unreliable it gets. If a game crashes try loading at standard speed.

Excellent, thanks for replying.

Very chuffed about the USB mouse version, it's the only way to fly for me.

Unfortunately my Captive adf still isn't booting, I'll try a different one tonight

Last edited by a moderator:
Back