Ugh.. I feel unclean now

Garrett

Advanced Member
Felt like I had to share this with you guys (confessional maybe..?)

Visited a friend recently & he sat me in front of his 360, handed over the controller &.. well..

https://www.youtube.com/embed/v_MvL-0U_wo?feature=oembed

Despite my incredulity, I actually found it oddly compelling & played for quite a while.. do I need therapy?

(And no the game isn't really mine!)

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel unclean after watching this, but it's for an entirely different reason. I feel like I just rolled around in dog "shit", this game looks beyond terrible :p

Normally a game with young Japanese school girls seems like it could do nothing wrong, but somehow this clip did "everything" wrong. 

So yeah, you should feel dirty, but I'm not sure if we would agree on the reason why or not :lol:

Chris

Funny how they seem to put so much effort into designing and animating the characters and the rest just looks like shit. Ahem... Pixelmess...

Make love, not war!  :lol:

Always refreshing, what games exist in Japan and always funny, that nearly non of them ever made the way outside of Japan (officialy). I remember, there were even Sex-Games for NES back then and actualy for every Videogame Console. I guess we missed a ton of these "games" here in Europe and USA. At least on the PC there were always some of these games translated and available, even the more Mature ones.  :rolleyes:

Back