Uniross Main Adaptor: Polarity

GA01

Website
Visit site
After many "happy" hours playing on my new GP32, the batteries have finally died :(. Oh well, at least I have an adapter. The problem is, I'm not sure which end I need to connect to the adaptor. I ordered the adapter from GBAX with my GP32 but I'm not sure if the + or - should line up with TIP on the adapter. Please advise.

:)

GA01 posted on Mar 25 2005 at 12:41 PM said:
After many "happy" hours playing on my new GP32, the batteries have finally died :(. Oh well, at least I have an adapter. The problem is, I'm not sure which end I need to connect to the adaptor. I ordered the adapter from GBAX with my GP32 but I'm not sure if the + or - should line up with TIP on the adapter. Please advise.

BUY RECHARGABLE... MUCH SAFER!

sPaCe :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
Not at 3 volts. :)

I did that very same thing, with the very same adapter, and it didn't fry my GP32 at all - The light on the plug went out until I turned the GP32 off, reversed the polarity and it works perfectly fine. ^_^

The Negative polarity goes next to the (TIP) mark. :)

Also, on some GP32's the adaptor can be a very light fit, sometimes its worth removing that little plastic lip on the adaptor so it can go in further, a pair of sissors will cut through the rubber.

-Craig

www.gbax.com

Thanks guys :)

Just got back from shopping and got myself a 1 hour charger with 8 x 2100 mAh rechargable batteries (should keep me going for a while ;) ). Now playing with the adaptor while the batteries charge (Thanks Twinbee :) ). Actually, the fitting fits perfect on this GP32 BLU.

Back