Usb Power Output

mvickers03

Hi sorry if im not suposed to post here but i think its relevant, ha

anyway.. as USB spec is 5v 500Ma does that mean in theory you could charge your iphone or anyother USB device from the pandoras USB port??

cheers guys cant bloody wait till we all have 1!!!!

Well, your wrong, this is not relevent to the developers corner. General would be better, so I'm going to move it there.

and yes, the Pandora can charge other USB peripherals as long as you don't mind the added battery drain.

Squidge said:
Well, your wrong, this is not relevent to the developers corner. General would be better, so I'm going to move it there.

and yes, the Pandora can charge other USB peripherals as long as you don't mind the added battery drain.

Cheers Squidge that was very helpfull and fast!! i guessed as much.. That will be awesome with a large external battery for emergencies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, perhaps this would be even better: http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/49594-portable-external-battery-18000-mah/

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, probably, but he isn't buying a Pandora to charge his iPhone (I hope) cos if he is well, he needs a quick slap up-side his head!

Pandora emergencies will be more like "Damn, my phone died, need to text someone, oh I know *pulls out Pandora and goes war driving*" :D Perhaps a more important question would be "Can I mod my iPhone to power my Pandora incase of emergencies" :p

Back