Use Paypal For Small Order Upgrades?

borgqueenx

Website
gdteam.net
I want to upgrade my order with a TV cable.
But i dont want to do bank to bank account, it was to scary for me last time.

So what about use paypal for small upgrades? is that possible pandora team?
Click & Buy is also fine, but no credit cards since i dont have one :p

Have you tried emailing them to ask this question?
openpandorasales@gmail.com

Xian Long said:
Gruso said:
Hi borgqueenx, welcome to the forums.

Oh, you've been around for a while, my mistake.

:p
Lol i will hear that the rest of my life when creating new topics here. But i gotta say i also lol'd.

I emailed them but they didnt reply. Will resend the email soon...

But if my memory folder in brain:/ works, i know paypal wouldnt work for panda orders because paypal blocked the account due to large ammounts of money coming in fast.
So im wondering if paypal could work for small upgrades...?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Craig already said that they should hopefully have something up and running soon, so that peeps can order their extras. I'm far too lazy to go and search for the actual quote though.

Sugar_Kane said:
I think Craig already said that they should hopefully have something up and running soon, so that peeps can order their extras. I'm far too lazy to go and search for the actual quote though.
meh, i can only pay with paypal :( i hope i can use it for upgrades soon...before the pandora ships.

craigix said:
Yes, the good news is that you might be able to do that via credit/debit card once we start shipping the first 100 or so.

No mention of paypal, surely you've got a debit card though?

I thought I read that someone was able to add items with google checkout. But, yeah, best bet, send an email in response to your order email.

socket said:
I thought I read that someone was able to add items with google checkout. But, yeah, best bet, send an email in response to your order email.

That'd be me. I paid using Debit Card (Visa) via Google Checkout. Seemed to work fine.

Craig before didn't want to use Paypal because they arbitrarily create issues and because the expense (to receive) is greater then any other method. So to me it's like asking them to take a loss just so you can pay via your preferred route, rather then find a way to pay via an existing method. I wish you luck in finding a way to pay, but I do hope that Paypal is no longer involved as I feel the Pandora team has taken enough losses for now.

Topic_(chocolate_bar).jpg

Yes. This has been said numerous times. You honestly have no excuse for asking that question, search the forums. I wouldn't even be surprised if they said it since you joined.

Korlithiel said:
Craig before didn't want to use Paypal because they arbitrarily create issues and because the expense (to receive) is greater then any other method. So to me it's like asking them to take a loss just so you can pay via your preferred route, rather then find a way to pay via an existing method. I wish you luck in finding a way to pay, but I do hope that Paypal is no longer involved as I feel the Pandora team has taken enough losses for now.
Oh really? they took a $45 USD loss on my order from the international bank transfer. I'm pretty sure that's bigger than Paypal's cut.

Back