Paypal E-check Purchase?

Megatog615

I have a PayPal account with my bank account linked. Basically, the only kinds of payments I can make with my PayPal account are E-Checks, and the online stores I have tried buying things at do not accept this kind of payment(Newegg). I just want to know if the Pandora devs accept E-Checks from my PayPal account. I want to purchase a Pandora(on the next batch) but I don't know if my PayPal account will be accepted.

I don't have a credit card, checking account, or debit card. I use a savings account along with an ATM card to make my purchases purely with cash. A lot of Internet stores require a credit card validation.

gp2xstore.com accepted my PayPal account when I bought a replacement joystick cap, so my hopes are up a tiny bit.

The only problem with eChecks is that they can take upto 10 days to clear. Most companies want instant payment notification to go along with your order.

Megatog615 said:
I have a PayPal account with my bank account linked. Basically, the only kinds of payments I can make with my PayPal account are E-Checks, and the online stores I have tried buying things at do not accept this kind of payment(Newegg). I just want to know if the Pandora devs accept E-Checks from my PayPal account. I want to purchase a Pandora(on the next batch) but I don't know if my PayPal account will be accepted.

I don't have a credit card, checking account, or debit card. I use a savings account along with an ATM card to make my purchases purely with cash. A lot of Internet stores require a credit card validation.

gp2xstore.com accepted my PayPal account when I bought a replacement joystick cap, so my hopes are up a tiny bit.
I doubt it considering all paypal orders were cancelled.. If paypal pull their fingers out - which i doubt. I don't it'll be accepted again. (i could be wrong)

If it forces you to use echeque it sounds like your bank isn't properly added. When you add a bank account it takes you to a direct debit screen and if you proceed it means they've got direct access to your cash. (similar to how a phone bill is generally paid) they just take the money when it's due.

The better, and preferred way is to just add your debit card to paypal, instance purchases with no 'real' ties to your bank account, and If the site tricks you and tries to take you to a direct debit agreement screen just cancel out of it. Also ignore the stupid to do list when you login that says "add your bank account".

I really don't like paypal. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
joa said:
Megatog615 said:

I doubt it considering all paypal orders were cancelled.. If paypal pull their fingers out - which i doubt. I don't it'll be accepted again. (i could be wrong)

If it forces you to use echeque it sounds like your bank isn't properly added. When you add a bank account it takes you to a direct debit screen and if you proceed it means they've got direct access to your cash. (similar to how a phone bill is generally paid) they just take the money when it's due.

The better, and preferred way is to just add your debit card to paypal, instance purchases with no 'real' ties to your bank account, and If the site tricks you and tries to take you to a direct debit agreement screen just cancel out of it. Also ignore the stupid to do list when you login that says "add your bank account".

I really don't like paypal. :lol:

I don't have a debit card :).

Megatog615 said:
I don't have a debit card :).
Get one :)

I got one just for these cases, to be able to pay by Paypal. It is an "internet only" MasterCard and costs me only about $2 per month.

Back