Refund required - Can it be made into a paypal account

...I have email'd miss jacqueline about it last night...(midnite GMT +8) and have not yet received a reply... i really hope to get the money as soon as possible... :(

I emailed to cancel exactly 8 days ago and not yet had a response...I'm thinking you will be lucky to get one this side of Christmas.

the only way im getting my refund is if i have to pry it from OPT's cold dead hands

I'm beginning to wonder whether that might be necessary....

And just in case anyone wants to know when I ordered, my confirmation email is timestamped as 03/10/08 15:46:30.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm... it didn't seem to take my first post. If this winds up double posting, sorry.

This thread was started by a clear TROLL in my humble opinion.

Created an account here and that post on the same day. No posting history. No statement of having ordered on X day.

Troll.

Next?

tnx guys... but i think our phone cannot make overseas calls... hehehe. but tnx anyways... :)

ps is there anyone who could make the call for me? someone in the local area of that number... i will PM my order number to the good person who could do that. i just really need money asap... thanks, and sorry for the trouble... :(

Last edited by a moderator:
tnx guys... but i think our phone cannot make overseas calls... hehehe. but tnx anyways... :)

ps is there anyone who could make the call for me? someone in the local area of that number... i will PM my order number to the good person who could do that. i just really need money asap... thanks, and sorry for the trouble... :(

Sure, i can help you out mate. Just PM me the details and I'll call them for you.

*laughs* you're right - I just realised I'm a new member and this really DOES sound kinda shady ^_^
I was just making a joke :)

I'm sure everything will be fine. Even if you were trying to scam things (and I really don't think you are), they'd eventually get the email, realize that something was suspicious, and make everything right. They've been pretty good about making things right eventually, I like to think.

I was just making a joke :)

I'm sure everything will be fine. Even if you were trying to scam things (and I really don't think you are), they'd eventually get the email, realize that something was suspicious, and make everything right. They've been pretty good about making things right eventually, I like to think.

Yeah I think so too. And even then, EvilDragon knows my name and address ;)

Strange that this thread has been consistently at the top of the front page for a number of days now

Back