Votes: 29 47.5%
  • NAY

Votes: 21 34.4%
  • DON'T KNOW YET

Votes: 11 18.0%

• Total voters

Sarlix said:
Sugar_Kane! wakeup! its time for school/work/unemployment office

*SNORT* WHA! UH! mother no, I'm not ready to go to work, rhinoceros... zzzzzzzzzz

Last edited by a moderator:
skeezix said:
I'm sort of surprised; do people _not_ drink cola early in the morning?

People drink coffee in the morning, and what is cola, if not a superior and colder brother? :)

jeff

Don't worry, I drink coke in the mornings, or energy drinks, though they usually just send me back to sleep :p

Is it me or does this thread just remind you how weird the gp32x community's sleep pattern/ energy levels are? :D

Viral18 said:
skeezix said:
I'm sort of surprised; do people _not_ drink cola early in the morning?

People drink coffee in the morning, and what is cola, if not a superior and colder brother? :)

jeff

Don't worry, I drink coke in the mornings, or energy drinks, though they usually just send me back to sleep :p

Is it me or does this thread just remind you how weird the gp32x community's sleep pattern/ energy levels are? :D
Strange sleep pattern?!....:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polyphasic_sleep

Capitano said:
Strange sleep pattern?!

Is there a term for a constantly changing sleep pattern? I seem to shift between different patterns, sometimes monophasic, sometimes uberman, sometimes I stay awake until I can't take it anymore (up to about 2 weeks)... :s

Viral18 said:
sometimes I stay awake until I can't take it anymore (up to about 2 weeks)... :s

Sure. There might be some medics interested in your brain. Hey, they might get a Nobel Prize!

mali said:
Sure. There might be some medics interested in your brain.

XD I doubt that- people have had a lot weirder sleep disorders.

Anywaaaaaay what was this topic about again? Oh yeah, that guy that canceled his order... he couldn't have waited a few weeks/months now that they're in the wild and being steadily built? Ah well less people in the loooooong list of people getting their Pandora before me :)

Sarlix said:
I drink cumin tea in the morning. Did this thread just get even weirder?

If I lived in the states though I would definitely be drinking root beer for breakfast.

@SomeGuy99

Did you draw that on your pandora!?

*sips cumin tea*

Yep. In The Gimp.

SomeGuy99 said:
Yep. In The Gimp.

That's really good. I can't draw that well using pen and paper, let alone in gimp using a stylus.

Also the likeness is uncanny! although you seem to have gone a bit Van Gogh and cut one of his ears off!

Sarlix said:
SomeGuy99 said:
Yep. In The Gimp.

That's really good. I can't draw that well using pen and paper, let alone in gimp using a stylus.

Also the likeness is uncanny! although you seem to have gone a bit Van Gogh and cut one of his ears off!

Uh... it was bitten off in a fight? :ph34r: :lol:

Just so you guys know, that's not really why I cancelled or what I said in the email lol. I cancelled because I'm having hard-core financial difficulties. I've followed this since the beginning so this is really hard for me letting go. But I'll wait for the next batch.. Still, like I said, at least someone is happy now. And I was so close..

shunun said:
Just so you guys know, that's not really why I cancelled or what I said in the email lol. I cancelled because I'm having hard-core financial difficulties. I've followed this since the beginning so this is really hard for me letting go. But I'll wait for the next batch.. Still, like I said, at least someone is happy now. And I was so close..

That's very understandable. Hope your finances improve :)

Back