Virtual Boy

2bit

Anyone else love the virtual boy ? Anyone own one and hate it ? Anyone emulate it ? Anyone think there should be virtual boy home-brew ? Anyone tired of me asking virtual boy related questions ? Well I own one and love the novelty .

Yes, I still have my Virtual Boy, but I haven't played it in a few years though. Great little machine for the times. There are some homebrews out there, try and get yourself a "FlashBoy", as it will allow you to try out such items. I sold the bulk of my physical collection over a year ago, as I figured since I have a flashboy, why keep all the games handy?

I really do hope Nintendo will see fit to add these games to there E-Shop, so we can play them on the 3DS, but I'm not holding my breath. Nintendo considers this a HUGE failure, so I don't think they will ever bring these classics to the masses, but it sure would be cool. I would repurchase every game for sure.

Chris

@ Sony probably never got the color tv game either But neither did I ... Yet!

@ Gruntfuggly they sell broken ones on eBay for cheap Mabey you could find one with a broken right hand screen and then do a transplant . Don't know if it would work just a thought

Cheers guys - I was looking on eBay for ages, but nothing came up so I gave up a while ago. I should start checking eBay again...

I'll check out planetvb too - Cheers Chris.

Back