Virtual Perfection

Aw, I was hoping to be the very first South African Pandora owner :(

It's good to know that shipping was all good though :)

Ah yes, I forgot that all the Internet shenanigans from that continent might impede shipping.

Yeah, the size is really the first thing you notice isn't it? It really is bigger and heavier than you expect from all those videos and pictures for some reason. I've used it for about two months and now I really hate how small the DS is. I would say the team got the size exactly right.

Congratulations. Nice to see that it was delivered to South Africa without issues.

I got mine here in Brazil, and the only problem was a small trouble I had with customs (Now they need our SSN to release the package).

Yeah, the size is really the first thing you notice isn't it? It really is bigger and heavier than you expect from all those videos and pictures for some reason. I've used it for about two months and now I really hate how small the DS is. I would say the team got the size exactly right.

I'm still trying to get used to holding it comfortably for gaming. At first I thought it was *too* big, but I'm sure I was just holding it wrong. The *huge* keyboard also takes some getting used to after being acclimatized to my P4350.

Aw, I was hoping to be the very first South African Pandora owner :(

It's good to know that shipping was all good though :)

Hey nice to meetcha fellow ZAndorian.

Maybe you'll be No. 2 ;)

Haha, very nice to meet you as well :) Number 2 wouldn't be too bad :lol:

Just a quick question, when did you order, and was yours a premium?

I finaly had the cash to place my Batch2 order on Dec 8 2010. I upgraded to a Premium on Feb 10 2011. It shipped on the 15th and as I said - recieved it yesterday 8th March. Hence my bugging the SA Postal Service. :)

Greetings fellow Pandorian.

Glad to hear you are on the Pandora Grid and satisfied.

If you need help... we'll do what we can to direct you to the right answers.

Actually - I am having a problem. It's probably total noob idiocy, but when I try to run gbsp I get:

"You have not yet installed a GBA Bios.

.The emulator will not run without it.

Please check the setup guide for more information."

When I try to select the documentation under xfce for gbsp nothing happens.

What the fuzz? :huh:

Arora sucks. Do this;

1. Open the documentation as normal. Do not close the Arora window.

2. Go to mnt/tmp/(name), or something.

3. Look for something that looks like a readme.

Actually - I am having a problem. It's probably total noob idiocy, but when I try to run gbsp I get:

"You have not yet installed a GBA Bios.

.The emulator will not run without it.

Please check the setup guide for more information."

When I try to select the documentation under xfce for gbsp nothing happens.

What the fuzz? :huh:

You need a GBA bios file. If you can't find it, then give me a PM with your email addy and I'll sort you out in the morning when I get home from work.

D.

Back