Vynil Skins

The GP2x has a flat face :huh:

Vinyl skins B)

snestemp2hf.png

triton posted on Sep 17 2005 at 11:53 PM said:
lol, awesome, i assume you mean vinyl?

Nuts I googled my spelling and it said it was right. Should have used word. :ph34r:

If nice person could change the title spelling it would be appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you just google "vynil" it dosent specifically tell you it's wrong it just pulls up anything spelled "vynil". The net is full of misspelled words.

In the future might I suggest
http://www.m-w.com/

as for the skins, cool idea, bit I'd cut out the buttons as that just make it look tacky... unless you could actually paint your buttons.

you know, that's a brilliant idea!!!
i'm SO gonna paint my buttons, too!!! i hope the paint will not chip off like with my painted xbox controller(yes i did use clear coat).

edit:
i may even paint my gp2x! and if i botch the job, i hope gph will sell replacement shells for the system(since it looks to be easy to take apart and stuff).

i think colored buttons would make it look MUCH better, especially in a white/grey colored unit. i really hope aftermarket colored cases will be sold, or i'll just have to paint my gp2x ;)

If not cases coloured button sets would be cool. A lot of asian countries a good at pumping out plastic accessories, we need to get them on the case. (no pun intended).

I have to admit, that SNES skin design looks damn nice. Well done.

I like to keep my systems in their original state (altho I do like functionality mods so long as the system still looks original), so I'm hoping the final black case design looks cool.

ah, i cant wait to paint a gp2x! hopefull that krylon fusion stuff will stay on.
and i agree with ya, fez! need aftermarket case/buttons!!

Back