Waiting in October

Hmm I don´t care for colors... for me there is more the question if there will be a possibility to maybe pay in parts... Like I start paying 6 months in advance 100€ so i can have after that 6 months a pyra. 600€ (just for example) in one piece would be to much for my budget...

Hmm I don´t care for colors... for me there is more the question if there will be a possibility to maybe pay in parts... Like I start paying 6 months in advance 100€ so i can have after that 6 months a pyra. 600€ (just for example) in one piece would be to much for my budget...

ED mentioned Klarna a while ago, which (leaving their rather steep intrest rates aside) should suit your plan - if your location is correct this should be an option for you (as afair ED will/can only offer it for german customers)
sorry, misunderstood your plan

Last edited by a moderator:

I don't get it, why don't you just open a "savings" account at a bank, and transfer 100eur in there each month instead? You'll actually gain interest (as opposed to paying it; though the rate will probably be a bit rubbish), and as you'll buy it outright, it'll be cheaper.
It'll probably be around 6 months before the mass production run is ready anyway.

I want a Black one with dark gold in second choice, with red flame, or dark grey and blue, and blue flame:

anubins-deus-ex-wallpaper-254411.png

dna-nano-tech-wide.jpg

Or you can start to save money from now?

I want a Black one with dark gold in second choice, with red flame, or dark grey and blue, and blue flame:

Or you can start to save money from now?
Uch... that DNA render, at least have some difference betweeen an AT and a GC pair.. 

Okay, some infos about the case and colors.

I don't know yet what exact colors we can choose from (not all are possible, due to durability), but I'm sure we can still get a lot of different colors.
So it doesn't hurt having a lot of ideas here :)

It will NOT be painted, it will be plastic.

On top of the plastic will most probably be a scratch-resistant coating, which gives the device a slight metallic/shiny look.

I hope it will not be to shiny,not more than satin or so.But I prefer a more dull surface. I've also seen some nice fake-carbon-pattern that is basicly only a relief in the plastic for the looks. For the colours, black is still a strong option but to avoid any confusion with the old Pandoras, the new colours schould slightly differ from the black and  silver Pandora cases. You could try to get "real" charcoal grey this time for example. Anything that does not look cheap.

We offer Klarna flexible rate payment for all our German customers, so yes, this is possible.
With a minimum payment of about 6,50 EUR or something like that per month.

I have trouble with saving money.. I did make a savings account an then I saw something interesting... savings gone :D  I don´t want to have something before I fully payed it, but when I pay for something in parts, then the money is out of my reach and thats better for me :D
I am a bit borked... in so many ways... ok lets say I am not borked in some ways... few... very few :D

wanted to use klarna for "Lastschriftverfahren" ät the Revo K101 Order, but ditnt workd for me..
but i think for Pyra its expensive enought, to drive to the Bank Shop and make an "Überweisung" like i dit on Pandora..

wanted to use klarna for "Lastschriftverfahren" ät the Revo K101 Order, but ditnt workd for me..
but i think for Pyra its expensive enought, to drive to the Bank Shop and make an "Überweisung" like i dit on Pandora..

Hm? Why not? Did it give you any error message?

So - who saved a link or picture set of all of those Pandora render mock-ups with the Hitchikers Guide, Atari and other classic console themes?  They would make good idea references...

Maybe now is the time for those with artistic inclinations to make the Pyra equivalent mock-ups?

So - who saved a link or picture set of all of those Pandora render mock-ups with the Hitchikers Guide, Atari and other classic console themes?  They would make good idea references...

Maybe now is the time for those with artistic inclinations to make the Pyra equivalent mock-ups?

These?

I'd be for very dark grey (or black) small parts to match the keymat, and then a dark crimson for the large parts.

Special supporters should also be given the option of an octarine version.

I'd be for very dark grey (or black) small parts to match the keymat, and then a dark crimson for the large parts.

Special supporters should also be given the option of an octarine version.

My weird brain read this as "a cocaine version".

No further comments :D

Quote said:
nubs, DPad and shoulder buttons will all share one mould
Does it even make sense for them to be not the same as the keymat, which seems to be black, as the game buttons are also on there?

My suggestion would to give red finish, similar to the to red gameboy color. Is it possible to have a variety of colors, or are we limited to having all models the same color. I am not sure of the complications that having multiple colors consists of, and if it was mentioned before, sorry that I missed those details. :p

Back