Wario Ware Touch! Old Granny Mini Game Help!

CUPC4KES

THERE IS ONLY ONE TRUTH.....
Website
Visit site
hi, anyone have wario ware for ds? what the hell am i supposed to do on the bonus game with the old woman, shejust drinks her tea and makes a funny noise, any help would be appreciated.

There is a bug in some of the early Jap versions that makes some mini games impossible to complete.

na thats only on some ds`s as mine is ok. I read it somewhere else that some touchscreens are a bit fucked. Its not tha actual game its the ds

23/12/04: WARIO WARE BUGS

We're still waiting for our Japanese launch games to arrive, but to make us feel even better, apparently Wario Ware is bugged. There are three uncompleteable minigames in there - dsadvanced claims they are Mame Denkyuu (You can't draw the lines required to clear the mini game), Kurai Heya (When you touch the flashes of light that appear on the screen, they flicker and you can't find a character that's required to clear the mini game) and Doukasen - (Same problem as with Mame Denkyuu). Nintendo will replace copies bought in Japan - if you live in Japan...

And yeah the table tennis one is pretty fun.

where did you get that quote from ? coz i was told that it is the ds screen that had the problem not the game. they tryed the same game on a friends ds and it was fine but not on theres. Its supposed to have somethin to do with the contrast or somethin

Back