Warriors Of Fate For Mame

Orion4874

Mega GP Mania
Has anyone gotten Warriors of Fate to run? It just black screens for me unfortunately. It is listed as being compatible so maybe my settings aren't right though I've tried changing them multiple times. I also tried the U.S.rom but the world version is the only compatible one.

My World version runs without problems.
Settings are: Clock=750; Video depth=auto; Video Aspect=scale; Video Sync=normal; Frame-Skip=auto; Sound=on(44KHz); CPU Clock=100%; Audio Clock=100%; CPU ASM Cores=Cyclone; Ram Tweaks=on; Cheats=off; G-Sensor=off

That's weird, those settings worked fine. The only real difference was the audio clock, mine was set at 80%. Unfortunately, my unit freezes at 750mhz in MAME so I have to keep it at 700. What firmware are you running btw?

Thanks for helping me out again, I really appreciate it!

I'm on fw 1.6.1
I thought asm core setting might do the trick, but audio clock? That's really weird. I should try that with the few games I can't start in mame.
I thought every Caanoo does at least 750MHz, some very few even 800. How old is yours?
The low activity here has the advantage, that no thread is overlooked. Have a nice festive season.

Actually, change that, I did have the ASM cores set to Cyclone+DrZ80 originally. So that was the problem not the audio clock, sorry.
I never updated to 1.6.1 but now i'm wondering if I should. I remember reading that some users had performance boosts in emulators. My Caanoo can overclock higher than 700 but it depends on which emu i'm using. I can get 700 on MAME, 750 on PCSX and 800 on DrPocketSNES. Maybe upgrading will let me get higher clock speeds.

Anyway, thanks again and have a great holiday!

Back