Way to go! (2011 - 10 - 19)

Well then, hopefully the boards that come out of CC can hold us over till production in Germany begins.

So, 100 boards in a couple of months... STUNNING! :rolleyes:

Are the new Boards are all tested and bug free at least?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, odd. I don't want to tempt fate anymore...
I can't blame you, I'm a bit on edge because without those particular boards it's questionable as to whether I'll receive mine before I need to leave at the end of February. If I understand the totals left and my position in queue, this should greatly increase the likelihood of my receiving my unit before I leave.

Hopefully there aren't any quality problems with these boards.

So, 100 boards in a couple of months... STUNNING! :rolleyes:

Are the new Boards are all tested and bug free at least?
Me to, but at this point I'm starting to worry about oxidation on the batteries.

Last edited by a moderator:
Really hope that my order is one of the newest 50. Ordered back in October 2009, it's been 2 years.

I wouldn't get your hopes up yet, I've got a year on you and am still not expecting anything soon.

But YAY great news about the investments. Thanks very much everyone for keeping my hopes alive.

I was told in march that my position in the queue was between 2500 and 2600... where are we in the shipping of units?

Really hope that my order is one of the newest 50. Ordered back in October 2009, it's been 2 years.
Doubtful, they haven't even gotten to day 4 of preorders if I'm following things correctly. And I'd be very much surprised if there were fewer than 50 day 5 orders alone.

It's only crappy if it fails. If it doesn't fail, you won't know the difference. If it does fail you simply send an email for an RMA and get it fixed/replaced. Worst case you have to wait another two months, but we should all be used to waiting by now.

Back