Web hosting

dazmanultra

Does www.gp32x.de need any webhosting for downloads etc?

I would be willing to offer my company's services for free in exchange for a text link on gp32x.de or something. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I already offered hosting to a few of the members on here earlier in the year. Can't even give away good hosting now a days... :-D

LOL it's just because i'm not much of a coder and i just wanted to help out in the scene. :eek:

Thanks guys for an offer. If i had only one site i would move gp32x.de to new server without thinking. :) But gp32x.de is not my only site. I have also other big web project (e.g http://www.emu.pl) . What my current provider offers me is my free will in what i do for an acceptable fee. I have few giga of hdd only for my needs (actually only gp32x.de is a site with file hosting so i dont use even half of giga for now :)), mysql, php, mail management, subdomain management, no bandwidth control etc. and i can run misc small projects (besides gp32x.de and emu.pl) like my own company webpage (under construction, but my clients (i create webpages and other internet related stuff:) buy their hosting services ) two another big projects :) (i hope they will be big :) related to gaming and alternative entertainment which i hope will share popularity of gp32x ;). So as you can see i cant move gp32x without moving all that mentioned stuff :) but once again thanks for your offer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back