Weird Moment

HackModford said:
Weird thing happened to me today.
My friend Robert is visiting his dad and so was joining into a church activites over this fine weekend. During a movie (our church was showing) I was showing him some goofy pics on my iPod. He noticed the pics I have of the pandora and said, My friend has one of those!

Creepy but cool!

I highly doubt it. Do you know how many GP2X users have been thought to be using PSPs?

kjohn said:
Same thing happened to me my sister was in the library at her school and her friend was talking about his pandora that someone gave him which he hardly uses and she asks me since he has his why have you been waiting so long for yours (2 months ago before release)

Obviously the guy was either talking about Pandora radio or didn't actually name the Pandora specifically and she confused it with something else. Oh, and please tell me you told her "Nah, the Pandora doesn't come out for two months!" That would be a great eerily creepy story. ;) (Saying 2 months and being right)

-God Ginrai

-God Ginrai

Last edited by a moderator:
BCable said:
You're not going to trick me into going "chilling with the bros".
I'm shocked :eek:
I still remember those pics, now it all makes sense...

On a 2-4 inch ipod screen, The Pandora will look like pretty much ANY netbook out there.

I`m sure it`s just a case of mistaken identity. :rolleyes:

Or as most have said here, The Bullshit factor. :p

Trooper

HackModford said:
Weird thing happened to me today.
My friend Robert is visiting his dad and so was joining into a church activites over this fine weekend. During a movie (our church was showing) I was showing him some goofy pics on my iPod. He noticed the pics I have of the pandora and said, My friend has one of those!

Creepy but cool!

He blatantly thought it was a DS. :)

I'm probably wrong here but given the scary name similarity, I'll wager the "barely used and handed on Pandora" is likely this 'AOpen Pandora' mini mac alike http://www.legitreviews.com/article/249/1/ My neighbour stunned me claiming he'd seen they were finally shipping some months ago and therefore where was my one that he knew I was waiting for!

I rushed to the forum to find it was still safely 2 more months away :) Though not any more for some and I was expecting mine last Thursday, so reckon I should get mine tomorrow thanks again to greedy bankers!

DroneB Dev said:
liquidphantom said:
kjohn said:
Same thing happened to me my sister was in the library at her school and her friend was talking about his pandora that someone gave him which he hardly uses and she asks me since he has his why have you been waiting so long for yours (2 months ago before release)

Sure it wasn't an iPad?
or a DSI XL?? or a remotely like of a netbook, or any other clamshell form factor device?
or just maybe a DVD/CD player painted black??

sure people still dont understand the diference of stuff, even on a developed country.

its not a matter of superb 1337 stuff you know, but still people confuse the controller of the TV and the DVD :D
nope this was in april

He claims the kid received it last week which would make sense right?
I asked him again (but not before reading your doubts)
He said they were in school. His mom texted him (the kid claiming this) and said something like "you have a package want me to open it?
The kid says yeah send a pic.
Robert (my friend) said the pic was that of a Pandora in the box. I really doubt Robert would mistake the Pandora for something else. I showed him a picture of it too...

Like I said... small world :rolleyes:

Back