Welcome Back :)

hando

Chief Editor
Website
www.gp32x.com
First of all, I'd like to apologise all of you guys for this "bandwidth run out" thing. To tell the truth, something hit us hard and sucked up our bandwidth in the last three days of the March as usually our monthly bandwidth use is max about 120-150 gigs. This time, it was like 200 gigs of traffic what actually is our monthly limit so I am going to investigate if it is a one time shot or permament state. Anyway, i've raised monthly gp32x.de bandwith limit to 300 gigs so let's hope we will never face such a problem again.

Last edited by a moderator:
sam fisher posted on Mar 31 2007 at 08:21 PM said:
Was it all the GBA and PSX emu news :p

I seriously thought it was because Hando tried to make you a guru, and the process broke the site :lol:

hando posted on Mar 31 2007 at 03:51 PM said:
First of all at I'd like to apologise all of you guys for this "bandwidth run out" thing. To tell the truth, something hit us hard and sucked up our bandwidth in the last three days of the March as usually our monthly bandwidth use is max about 120-150 gigs. This time, it was like 200 gigs of traffic what actually is our monthly limit so I am going to investigate if it is a one time shot or permament state. Anyway, i've raised monthly gp32x.de bandwith limit to 300 gigs so let's hope we will never face such a problem again.

No problem. We all apprecite the work you put into running this site. I think I'd have a heart attack if something happened to it :)

humm gp32spain was down... guess where the people went instead ;)

there u go. we spanish people we like refresh tooooo much, someone did a video xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=245C8E_WAI8

Prepare for a massive increase of bandwith while gp32spain is down :)

JimmySlam posted on Apr 1 2007 at 02:53 AM said:
humm gp32spain was down... guess where the people went instead ;)

there u go. we spanish people we like refresh tooooo much, someone did a video xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=245C8E_WAI8

Prepare for a massive increase of bandwith while gp32spain is down :)

:lol: Mira que poner el video de refrescar :p

I need to make an emergency kit and get a list of contacts for the next time this happens, I hope that day will never come.

I couldn't live without my GP fix.

have a 325GB with 3TB bandwidth a month server that im currently not using.... can i donate space :)

These days dedicated servers with unlimited bandwidth are pretty inexpensive.

PokeParadox posted on Apr 1 2007 at 01:30 AM said:
So this month F5 is banned? :p
uh ow, they're on to me :s
ah well, might as well confess, yes, i refreshed the site until it ran out of bandwith, but i'll never, ever do it again, look at the result

Back