Welcome to the updated site!

I've created a quick dark theme. Not that much tested, but should work mostly :D
Nice! Though I don’t know if it’s possible to lighten the tick box colour in account preferences? The dark maroon colour almost disappears into the black background. That’s the only (very minor) thing I can think of at the moment, apart from that I really like it!

My initial impression was that forum view is more busy but I am already getting used to it. So looks fine, and the best thing I've noticed is that it is very responsive (Firefox, Ubuntu).
Played around with some other themes but think will keep using default.

The "Home" link at the bottom comes up with a page not found error. Not that I care that much, I only noticed it because that's where the "top of page" link used to be, which I would use to get to the menu bar which is now always on screen anyway, but it's become a habit to click down there when I finish reading a page of posts so I've done it a couple of times by accident.

-Neelix

There's a "top of page" button on every post except the first one on top instead.
I assume the Home page is missing as it's currently being revamped? It's where the Pyra main page should be and the link has the same pattern as the one for the Pandora which works.

Quick update:

• Recreated most of the links (need to rework some pages though)
  • Pyra Wiki is now linked again with the forum account - so ever forum user can edit the Pyra Wiki. Pandora Wiki will follow :)

The only subforum wathed by me is "Pyra News". Didn't get an alert for the latest thread. Unwatched the forum and watch it anew - will report, should the alert for the next thread be missing, too.

The only subforum wathed by me is "Pyra News". Didn't get an alert for the latest thread. Unwatched the forum and watch it anew - will report, should the alert for the next thread be missing, too.
Do you mean an alert by e-mail? I didn’t get one of those but did get this sort of alert:

Attachments

• 656BF44A-CFC2-49FF-9CE2-E2BA88F0A4E3.jpeg
    656BF44A-CFC2-49FF-9CE2-E2BA88F0A4E3.jpeg
    185 KB · Views: 253
FWIW, spoiler tags don't degrade properly for those of us not using javascript for whatever reason any more. They used to appear as a reserved space you could mouseover to make them appear (as opposed to with javascript, where they appear as a shrunken spoiler tag then expand and reformat the text around them when moused over). Now they just aren't there and can't be moused over. I have to guess that there's something I can't see and reply to them to see the message source, but I don't always guess right.

What's wrong with using twitter without javascript? I can still read all text messages, although I have to use a tool to view videos that's not a big loss. And while I do follow ED and the dragonbox shop accounts, they never post anything that can't be found through these boards, although with twitter being what it is there's occasional discussion there I guess.

What's wrong with using twitter without javascript? I can still read all text messages, although I have to use a tool to view videos that's not a big loss. And while I do follow ED and the dragonbox shop accounts, they never post anything that can't be found through these boards, although with twitter being what it is there's occasional discussion there I guess.

the mobile version is slow here and i like the slick look of the new interface.
nitter says:
it's basically impossible to use Twitter without JavaScript enabled. If you try, you're redirected to the legacy mobile version which is awful both functionally and aesthetically. For privacy-minded folks, preventing JavaScript analytics and potential IP-based tracking is important, but apart from using the legacy mobile version and a VPN, it's impossible.
Using an instance of Nitter (hosted on a VPS for example), you can browse Twitter without JavaScript while retaining your privacy. In addition to respecting your privacy, Nitter is on average around 15 times lighter than Twitter, and in some cases serves pages faster.
In the future a simple account system will be added that lets you follow Twitter users, allowing you to have a clean chronological timeline without needing a Twitter account.

Last edited:
I use twitrss.me to subscribe to users although reading there now they're finally having the same troubles that rss feeders of twitter data traditionally have. Still working for me right now though. And if I follow a link from there I don't get redirected to their mobile site.

I use twitrss.me to subscribe to users although reading there now they're finally having the same troubles that rss feeders of twitter data traditionally have. Still working for me right now though. And if I follow a link from there I don't get redirected to their mobile site.

I used to have something like that but now i just use twitter...

Back