What About Porting Lierox?

Is there a gp2x port? if so, we already have it!

Does the GP2x support also apply to the dingoo? If so, doesn't one already exist?

Mjlink said:
robotjohn said:
fiveseven said:
Looks like someone started porting it to the N800/N810. Not sure how well it works, but might be a good starting point.

+1

There is a working very playable port for N8x0! except for that fact that controls on my n800 are terrible!
Is this ARM and a straight forward port?

Or shall I go back to my Sherlock & puff away?

Danks!

Link

Humm I can't seem to find the source however bin/info is here and you can try to contact him to get the source

Last edited by a moderator:
Willrandship said:
Is there a gp2x port? if so, we already have it!

Does the GP2x support also apply to the dingoo? If so, doesn't one already exist?
Dingoo is MIPS
GP2X is ARM
Pandora is ARM, if its out for the GP2X, then it could be cleaned up for Pandora, however Dingoo won't be so easy.

robotjohn said:
Humm I can't seem to find the source however bin/info is here and you can try to contact him to get the source

I'm not the guy to figure this out, but I'll test it for sure! Anyone out there have the spark to give this project some life?

Hope somewhere?

Peace!

robotjohn said:
Mjlink said:
robotjohn said:
fiveseven said:
Looks like someone started porting it to the N800/N810. Not sure how well it works, but might be a good starting point.

+1

There is a working very playable port for N8x0! except for that fact that controls on my n800 are terrible!
Is this ARM and a straight forward port?

Or shall I go back to my Sherlock & puff away?

Danks!

Link

I contacted him, I'll see if he replies.

Back