What Are You Playing On Your Pandora At The Moment?

Prometheus

I've been mulling over posting this for a few days, and finally figured "Why not?". This is just a light-hearted thread for sharing what you're playing through on your Pandora right now, if you're one of the folks who uses the Pandora for gaming.

Please don't post gigantic huge lists of games, or stuff that you recommend - just post what you're playing. :p

To kick this off, I'm currently playing;

Mega Man 7 for the SNES (the direct continuation of the six NES Mega Man games)
Doraemon Meikyuu Daisakusen for the PC Engine (this is the original version of the game known as "Cratermaze", starring Japan's most famous robot cat from the future)
PandoraPanic! (the famous community-made game)
Panjoust Demo (which is incredibly polished, especially since it's a pre-release demo).

What are you folks out there playing through?

Because my unit is currently not able to power (disclaimer: you're a brilliant engineer Mweston, Ed please don't have nightmares, Craig is quirky and cool, DaveC is the case design master) I have to imagine my own games.

I pick it up and play with the buttons occasionally. Twirl the nubs a bit. I don't know why... it's kind of like stroking a dead cat.

I finished Chrono Trigger on SNES and Parasite Eve on the PSX and are now playing Suikoden (PSX, too).
I also casually play Pinball Dreams and Pinball Fantasies as well as various parts of the Turrican serious.

Need to buy Ultima 7 to play it using Exult, too...

I wish I had more time, but I have to do so much work to do :)

Playing Ocarina of Time, Paradroid 90, Stunt Car Racer and Hunter on Pandora.

Prometheus said:
I've played through Mega Man 1-6 on GP32 five years ago.
When I tried Mega Man 7 on PSP SNES9XME it ran poorly so I stopped. Is MM7 fullspeed on Pandora (60fps, frameskip 0)?

Last edited by a moderator:
john4p said:
Playing Ocarina of Time, Paradroid 90, Stunt Car Racer and Hunter on Pandora.

Prometheus said:
I've played through Mega Man 1-6 on GP32 five years ago.
When I tried Mega Man 7 on PSP SNES9XME it ran poorly so I stopped. Is MM7 fullspeed on Pandora (60fps, frameskip 0)?

If you overclock, dreams can be yours.

john4p said:
I'm using the older build (the first one to have 32KHz audio, with the not-quite-centred display) right now, and it is full-speed with no overclocking, though it drops a few frames in, if memory serves, Burst Man's stage, here and there. With a bit of overclocking, this doesn't happen.

So basically, yes. :)

Here I'm enjoying Waiting, the game. It's nice most of the time, occasionally it can get on one's nerves. :rolleyes:

im also playing Two Months™, its kind of a slow and boring game, im hoping the boss level will make up for it

Road Rash via PSX4Pandora
KETM
Tyrian
RC ProAM via GPFCE
pr0n thanks to mplayer and VLC if I want slow-mo

Super Mario World. I beat it the second day I had my Pandora through the Star Road route, now I'm just going through and getting all 96 exits. I remember that game was so hard when I was a kid, now I just leisurely stroll through most levels.

My LCD no longer shows the color red, but it doesn't really affect game play.

Meritous (mapping out those rooms where it crashes, it is otherwise a pretty cool game)
Goldeneye 64 (I've gotten to the Silo)
Oodles of NES and SNES games
Elemental (making more rooms)
Python (well, it's more like a game... MAKER), working on a supersecret project or two.

So far (since I got it 2 days ago):
Golden Sun, Star Fox 64, fheroes2 and PandoraPanic :)

Not had much time in months, and any time is usualyl coding (or Starcraft 2..), but when I have a moment:

Descent 1 :)
Hydro Thunder on PS1 emulation was in the queue, but a new Hydro Thunder for XBLA is out ..
Time Bandits for the ST (my eternal quest to complete the damned game ;)

jeff

Back