What Are You Playing This Weekend? (Any System)

world of warcraft... new expansion just came out this week
maplestory... new expansion just came out this week

Kid Gloves on my Atari ST 1040F. Also keeping up with the times and playing some White Knight Chronicles on my PS3. I really like it and would recommend anyone to never ever listen to online game reviews.

Day of the Tentacle on Pandora. And also a little Commodore 64 on the PS3, just so i can turn the music really loud. I love the intro of Donkey Kong on C64.

I'm playing "Let's Find a Job!" I can't get enough of it...
But I beat Dungeon Siege II. I liked how it ended, until I remembered how the Diablo 2 expansion ended.

I will play Attack from Mars Pinball from the master VP pinball table creator jpsalas http://www.gethome.no/jpsalas/

and some Advance Wars on a GBA emulator on my G1 phone (enjoying it more on my phone than on my Pandora due to some quality issues with it)

... I was playing Brain Training on my DS. Also played some Enemy Territory on the Reddit server; I so hope someone can get that working on the Pandora, even if only for the wow factor.

Just bought the Broken Sword titles on sale at GOG too, going to save them for the Pandora.

Azure said:
I recently found out about FFT 1.3, so I've been pretty addicted to that recently (almost at Chapter 4!) :)

Oh no... I'm definitely not going to accomplish anything this week...

Thanks! Looks very interesting. Going to give it a whirl for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back