What are you playing this weekend/these days?

true , i had a few offline setups i had downloaded a while ago. popped them all on and only a few refused to install and of those that did install less than a quarter were slideshows.so there are about 10 on it that run fine.
never did finish beneath a steel sky or lure of the temptress.... lol

lure of the temptress
this is a pretty unique adventure game, but that uniqueness makes it also super bugged, so be prepared to do a lot of different save games to prevent being stuck when scripted events won't start or other characters blocks your way

this is a pretty unique adventure game, but that uniqueness makes it also super bugged, so be prepared to do a lot of different save games to prevent being stuck when scripted events won't start or other characters blocks your way
I think this is why I never finished it . Wandering from screen to screen trying to find something you missed when the game is bugged is not fun .

Not played it yet, but one thing that's just got my radar recently was a Doom level called my home.wad
More background on this .wad:

I'm now onto Frog Detective 3, its wild west themed.

m7xHWFbD.png

Played some Streets of Rage 4 on the Switch with my wife. Finished is first in story mode, then in arcade mode (both in normal difficulty).
It's really good. It looks good, sounds good and plays well. It's faithful to the original games but also improves on the formula in some obvious and less obvious ways.

It's quite difficult to make a great 'beat them all': make it too basic and it's just about mashing buttons while waiting for enemies to connect with your punches, make it too complex and it stops being a fun time with friends. SoR4 finds the perfect middle ground, with enough complexity (back attacks/run attacks/grabs/some combos) and enemy variety to keep the game interesting for the more or less two hours it takes from start to finish. And with many characters (including unlockables), difficulties and a survival mode that shakes things up enough to stay interesting, it doesn't feel like a game you're "done with" after one or to playthrough.

Beside of testing the 8bitdo SN30Pro on Steamdeck whit Emudeck and lots of games from Gameboy up to Playstation 2, i was also playing some Tears of the Kingdown Zelda Switch on Saturday whit this Controller, : i made all the stuff in the Windtemple to unlock the Boss, but as i went out of Arrows and stuff for healing i decide to leave the Boss Fight and went to source some Arrows and food..
Its possible to leave, but then you cant save if i remember correctly..

I had a realization recently that life is too short to play 3rd party Nintendo games. All I need is Mario, Zelda, Starfox and Metroid. What made me realize this is how shit Beyond Good & Evil “one of the best games of all time” was. Not worth playing. I’d rather pick my toes. Specifically I think Shigeru Miyamoto is the video game Moses and I am happy only playing his games for the rest of my life.

I am currently playing: Mario Kart Wii (online) and Ocarina.

I've been dedicating to Mario Kart Wii, unlocking characters & vehicles, finding combos I really like. Was thinking it would be cool if there was "Mario Kart Maker" because (I think) I'd love to make my own tracks. Then I setup CTGP-R which is a crack enabling 216 new fan levels, including on-line play. WOW! I change my mind I don't think a "maker" game would really work - it's a lot of effort (and testing?) to create tracks. I find it inspirational that there always seem to be hundreds of people playing online: https://wiimmfi.de/stats/mkw. I could play mario kart online forever. Actually I think this is fhe first online gaming I've ever really done.

I've picked up Roller-coaster Tycoon. It's an old game but I enjoy it. I only played Theme Park World (the 3D version) in the past but I can't find that anywhere anymore.

I was also watching someone play Mario in Half-Life 2 which is a strange mix.

A custom story for House Party. Because Peony loves stories I've come up with some additional plot for her. You play as a KGB agent in 1950s America and your goal is to spread communism amongst the populace, to achieve this goal you have infiltrated a conference that is being attended by the premier capitalists of the day. You will have to use all your powers of persuasion and maybe just a touch of alcohol as you work to further the cause.

Qs3eyUD8.png

Was playing lots of Tears of the Kingdown (Zeldas Vehikle Sandbox) this weekend,
on Saturday i played in TV Mode whit the 8Bitdo SN30Pro, and i defeatet the Boss in the Wind Temple, and on Sunday i was entering the Fire Temple whit Yunobo, but only unlocket one of the locks for the Boss Room.. , i have now 7 Hearts, and i think 2 endurance Upgrades, but also picked up the Guard Armor in Castle Hyrule ..
I was not that motivatet at the Release Date, but now its quite fun game..

Ooh... I really want to play TotK. I'm saving it for when I'm retired (not just arbeitslos). Currently I'm also playing Ocarina on Zelda Collection GC. I completed the Forest Temple a week ago and need to get back into it. OoT flows much better than WW. It's faster and more focused. The only thing that seems dated about OoT is the texture maps look like shit (literally).

Back