What are you playing this weekend/these days?

Alpha Centauri with Crossfire extension.

KotOR and Dreamfall on XBox.

Muramasa on Wii.

Hotline miami with the occassional blast of velocity , both on vita. Don't have the time to play much so the vita suits my needs atm.

Finished "Super Princess Peach"

(yeah, really inspired by the famous Anita Sarkeesian thread on this board... I just wanted to see if one of the few "damsel rescues hero in distress" games are really so easy as is said to be playable for girls and yes, it is, even with all the secrets),

"Super Scribblenauts" (not all of the secret levels yet, but peux á peux,

"Little Inferno" (from the World of Goo guys, really neat)

and "McPixel" (very sick game).

Stil playing "Giana Sisters - Twisted Dreams". Excellent indie game

and have not yet finished the hard difficulty mode of "NightSkyHD" (one of these games that desperately need a Pandora- or at least an Apkenv-port.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/wC4xWv9Fyes?feature=oembed

Last edited by a moderator:
Dark Souls is just starting to click, I'm beginning to understand why people love this game.

Still utterly confused, but in a good sort of way.

Feel great after surviving my first invasion.

Love the combat system, best I've seen in a swords and sorcery type game.

3DS Donkey Kong Country, Dead or Alive 5 Plus Vita, Plants vs Zombies 2 ipod [no haters please] and Crazy Taxi on Shield.

Not at the same time mind you. :p but those are the main ones as of now.

Dark Souls is a great game...it was a tough one for me to master.

Last edited:
Having a blast trying to play Bayonetta as stylishly as possible atm.. & planning on getting stuck into Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix when it ships in a couple of weeks.

I've been playing a bit of StarMade. (think space minecraft)

The content is pretty limited right now, and it needs a lot more polish, but making a spaceship piece by piece is just so satisfying.

Soon Descent 3 online with the Subway Dancer Level.

Otawa Server with Hyperorbing :)

Yehhah..Ride the Rocket :D

And after this little Game will i go back on Slackware and Wine :)

Pokemon White 2 on the Drastic DS Emulator on Openpandora
In the meantime i wait for Pokemon X.., i dont want to play sirious on the Emu as i allready have this Game on DS (3DSXL), but is plays quite Well even on my Circuit Co Pandora. .
And these cheatootions on the emu are quite usefull. .

Thunder Force IV

UN Squadron

Little bit of those earlier today on the phone

Kodein was doing Alpha Centauri ("SMAC") in July; thats so awesome. I absolutely adore that game, though it does make the eyes bleed these days..

I'm still doing Civ IV, since in a lot of ways it is superior to Civ V; but who has the time to burn 20 hours per match in that ... sigh :)

jeff

I cranked up Galactic Civilizations 2 on the weekend.  

Kinda annoyed me somewhat as one of the missions I was doing I struggled with and had a game going for 7 hours.  Decided to redo the mission because of how long it had been since I last played and beat it in 10 minutes. 

Normally I am a steady but fast colonizer and concentrate on uninhabited planets first but this time I went to ultra aggressive invader and managed to take out the target planet before they even got a ship defending it. All it would have taken is one ship to stop my transport.

Far Cry 3, just tried taking over an enemy outpost when a tiger appeared behind me, cue lots of swearing from me, the enemy soldiers and quite possibly the tiger as well.

a little bit of dead island... but not much I use most of my free time for my GCW ports...

Other night;

GTAV on the PS3

then something quite different, some Castle Of Illusion on the MasterSystem/RaspberryPi

Back