What are you playing this weekend/these days?

i went and played video games for the first time since before christmas today. it wasnt long but i played about 20 minutes of ICO which i just picked up (i wanted a taste of it though not to get super into it, just to see the disc worked) and then played about 45 mins of zelda skyward sword which was a little frustrating as it took me a while to get back into the controls

Because my Notebook ditnt run Oblivion (but it do GTA Ballade of Gay Tony run very well,) i only watch the Lets Play from Skyrim on Youtube, Skyrim looks great and its as cool as Oblivion (on my Old PC, i played Oblivion), but im waiting for a PSVITA Port of Skyrim..

Because my Notebook ditnt run Oblivion (but it do GTA Ballade of Gay Tony run very well,) i only watch the Lets Play from Skyrim on Youtube, Skyrim looks great and its as cool as Oblivion (on my Old PC, i played Oblivion), but im waiting for a PSVITA Port of Skyrim..
I doubt skyrim would run on the vita without alot of changes to the game.But maybe im wrong.

250px-Adventure_On_Soccer_Island_Coverart.jpg

Little Big Planet PSP (PSVITA)

Just endet the first World (Australia), its fun on the Vita as it was on the PSP, only the Loadtimes where a bit too long, but thats like on the PSP..

The Third Birstday PSP (PSVITA)

Im made the Mission in the Club, where i had to defeat the big Twistet (the Monsters in this game) on the Parking Range, its a realy cool game, even on the Vita,

Assassins Creed Bloodlines PSP (PSVITA)

Just tryed the Game, it isnt that Bad, and i cant say anything for 9 € ...

Minecraft Pocket Edition (Sony Xperia Play)

Just build a bit whit the new Items, i m trying to build a underwater complex, but i have to fill the space whit dirt and put the glass around the dirt to have try rooms :)

I just finished Dead Island, flawed but very entertaining. Epic Astro Story - nice but it rarely feels like I'm getting anywhere. Voxatron - utterly brilliant, if you haven't played this yet and you enjoy retro styled games then get thee to it right naw. Ben there, Dan that: Time gentlemen, please! - brilliant point and click styled after Lucas Arts adventures of old. This and the the first game are both made with AGS but they could easily be full priced games, they've got soul and humour where it counts, really well written and genuinely funny, British humour at its finest.

I'm currently playing the HD remake of Beyond Good & Evil on the XBox360. TBH it's a love/hate relationship. It's got sooo much wrong with it (awkward camera, poor controls, terrible (and I really mean TERRIBLE) acting and dialogue, dull story, slow and regular loading of tiny areas), but it's got a hook that cannot be defined that keeps me playing. I'm looking forward to completing it so I can move onto something else (I've got the Beluga and space jump engine and collected photos of every creature on the world - I presume this is near the end now?)

Currently playing Threads of Fate on my Pandora and Lost Odyssey on the XBox360.

Mint is one of the greatest characters ever in videogame history.... she wants to own the world and makes no secret about it :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Rigs of Rods (PC)

An Opensource Driving Simulator whit a interesting Physik Engine, in which you can drive Trucks, Cars, Boats, Airplanes, Bus, and all kind of drivable thinks you need,

On the Mod Repo, i found a Orange Unimog 406 whit a doublecap (4 Doors) and tryd it out on the Map "Smal Island" , whit a Trailer from a Bus, its a nice drive, but a bit divicult because the Unimog dosnt seems to have enought horse power for this trailer, which is a bit unrealistik.., but quite fun, even if you fail and you make a crash, this shows the nice damage model of your cars in this game,

There are a lot of bugs, but this is a betha version of the game.., the main things still work, but you shouldn save the scenario if you parket your vehikel on the mouintan street, if you load the game, this will cause a instant car crash ...

i hope for a Pandoraport for this Game, because this would be nice..

http://www.rigsofrods.com/content/

Back