What are you playing this weekend/these days?

Browsing the Ion Maiden files I noticed this and it seems to be running off EDuke32 in some fashion:

Ion Maiden
Copyright (c) 2018 Voidpoint, LLC.
All Rights Reserved.

Build Engine used under commercial license.

Ion Maiden uses open source EDuke32 technology. The following terms apply only to the Ion Maiden game executable:
Engine code available under the Build License. See buildlic.txt.
Game code and supporting libraries available under the GNU GPL v2 with a linking exception for the Build Engine. See gpl-2.0.txt.

apparently the game will be released on floppy
8fbb7892d8fb60963d217c10eaa8e37df90a4ffe.gif

Doom (Nintendo Switch)
My last Savegame was from Dezember 2017 so i decided to continue playing yesterday, im now in Hell after some annoying jump passage
Plays pretty good in Switch Handheld Mode even if it’s not as fast as the Classic Doom Games..

Urban Trails Playground (Nintendo Switch)
Bought it yesterday whit some of my Gold Points in the E-Shop for about 12 € instead of 19 €..
Makes fun but it’s a bit difficult..

started and almost finished hatoful boyfriend on the vita. wonkiest port ever, but once you figure out how to not crash the game, it runs okay. i'm glad i didn't give up trying to play when it crashed every ten seconds; totally worth the trouble!

Been playing some games on the rs-97 dcastaway Atari ST emulator vroom classic.

Today was my Russia Day ,
First I played Farming Simulator on Switch
Whit the Russia Map on the hardest divicult level,
I’m currently trying a new economy tactic:
Sell every Farming Equitment, Buy a Pickup, a Chainsaw and a Wood Sell Device, and only cut trees in the forest, I hope this works..

After I got some headache (mybe because of the long hearing of the chainsaw sound or because I trunk to less this day I decided to save and put the Switch in standby..

Then I fired up my GPD Win, and wanted to play some Spintires, but unfortunately Steam ditnt round the installed Game on my SD Cart and wanted to intall it New, but there wasn’t any space left on the internal memory of the Gpd,

Then I found that the Steam Folder in the SD Card whas still there and startet Spintires out of the folder..

In the Game, I played a bit in the normal mode, where you drive whit Russian Trucks across Russian Taiga Woods and explore and deliver Trees etc
Cool Game on the Gpd, but runs a bit slow..

So I hope for my Pyra, even if it’s ditnt play Steam and GOG Games, but it’s application should run much better cause they are made for Pyra, and you didn’t have to try games on your Handheld that was made whit 10 times faster computers in mind

Idoha and I have spent most of today collaborating on the construction of an underground research lab, that briefly turned into a prison, then became a research lab again in Starbound.

When I want to play Russia I play Tetris.

I am trying out Star Trek Timelines. Mostly still just playing Xenoblade Chronicles.
Yes, but between Tetris and a Free Roaming Sandbox Offroad Game is still a bit diverent..
But hopefully, they insert some Nintendo Easter Eggs in the Switch Version of Spintires Mudrunner, like Tetris Musik in the Car Hifi..

Just finished Teslagrad. Not too long, good mechanics with some great puzzles. Not extremely hard but it provided a challenge here and there.

It was enjoyable, but I doubt it has much replay value (unless you are into speedrunning).

2intro2.JPG

The PSP me and my flatmate bought together hadn't seen much use, until I discovered there's a Gameboy Color port of Ultima III... And that's exactly where I left off my quest to finish all of the Ultima's chronologically :)

The port is supposedly based off a C64 version, plays really well on a handheld- the type-in commands have been moved to a handy menu, the author promises (or seems to have promised, can't find any official site now!) unhindered gameplay not crippled in any way. Let's hope there's no fatal bug to keep me from finishing, because the grinding and the need to chart my own dungeon maps I can endure with pleasure ;)

1intro1.JPG 3grafx.JPG 4spells.JPG 5dungeon.JPG 6combat.JPG 7saving.JPG

Back