What are you playing this weekend/these days?

Finished Supraland's 1st DLC "Crash". Okay expansion. Spotted a few typos, that was annoying. Wanted to help the dev and iron those out, but couldn't get them as a file, so that's that.

Now playing Fallout 4 and having a lot of fun exploring the world. It's a lot less janky than Fallout New Vegas is on my machine. And I am wowed by how good the German translation is. I've seen many, much smaller games not nailing the translation. And it bugs me so much when typos, grammar etc. take me out of the experience. So, very well done on that front. Guess I've already wasted more than 24 hrs playing the game and am still not bored.

Recently finished Miles Edgeworth Investigations. I've now played all Ace Attorney games on the DS. It's still the same concept, though the presentation is different. Also whereas the other games have long investigation sequences followed by long trial sequences, this one has short sequences.
I was surprised too see that in a game where you play a prosecutor you spend most of your time proving people innocent (which is even more surprising when the games where you play an attorney often have you accuse someone and prove him/her guilty in order to clear your client). I was also a bit disappointed that you never get to be in an actual trial.

But all in all the old recipe still works.

I've been back into Starcraft 2. Even ranked as platinum 1v1 as a terran and a protoss... My Terran was promoted from gold after a couple of games, my Protoss is likely to be demoted down to gold. I haven't ranked as Zerg yet.
Regardless, not bad after coming back after not playing for about 3 years

I',m playing this survival game:

It's on steam, but here is the demo (which includes 3 islands, so good for around 20 hours of fun)

A Short Hike released an update with a speed boat. It's pretty fun, especially when you find the boat to boat collision system is broken!

Finished Fallout 4 a few days ago. Now playing The Dark Eye - Chains of Satinav, what a beautiful adventure in all regards, and the first STALKER game, which I never finished back in the day. It still holds up and I love the atmosphere as well as the AI. The STALKER titles are pretty affordable on GOG right now, around five eu each.

Edit: The System Shock 1 pre-alpha demo is on Steam. Check it out, it's pretty well polished. I find it to be quite hard, can't get far without saving. I wonder which difficulty it's on, if there are any.

Now playing The Dark Eye - Chains of Satinav, what a beautiful adventure in all regards, and the first STALKER game, which I never finished back in the day. It still holds up and I love the atmosphere as well as the AI. The STALKER titles are pretty affordable on GOG right now, around five eu each.
Mind you that GOG still misses the original (as in the German) version and only has the English translation to this day...
There's a patch to get it back to the original audio, but that just shouldn't be necessary, especially regarding the fact, that Germans have to pay more due to regional pricing.
Steam and even Humble got all language versions while Deadalic repeatedly refused to solve the issue and came up with several bullshit explanations over the years which all turned out to be lies.

@Klumpen while that's a bit of a bummer, the English voices are well done, so I don't mind too much. But I'd like to listen to the orks in o-tone, their gibberish was a bit clumsy.

@Klumpen while that's a bit of a bummer, the English voices are well done, so I don't mind too much. But I'd like to listen to the orks in o-tone, their gibberish was a bit clumsy.
Und für Teil 2:

@Klumpen Oh, danke! Das ist toll, wusste nicht, dass es einen andern Teil gibt. Gerade für knappe 2 eu auf GOG, gleich gekauft.
Bin in Satinav gerade an einen Bug geraten, der Hotspot der Kerze in Harms Kabine ist weg. Der einzige Speicherstand ist zwei Kapitel vorher. Nervig.

Vom alten Savegame weitergespielt, jetzt zeigt es statt den Polygoncharakteren nur schwarze Schatten an. Das Spiel ist leider hart verbugt.

Edit: finished both of the games, with the German patch. Memoria has one crazy and epic story, I enjoyed it a lot.
Edit: And finished Stalker SoC. Was good fun. Shouldn't have wasted so much time on sidequests.

Last edited:
After i installed my XBOX ONE back on my TV Rack (and maybe dislocated my Shoulder a bit, because i wanted to reach the HDMI Cable behind my TV)
i fired up a session of the Farming Sim 2019, i wanted it to be a bit smaller this time, only a small map and only small and old Tractor, but i endet up whit a 150 ps Deutz DX for Hay harvest (whit a Hay Ball Maker whit a "Trower" (Ballenschleuder)), this is the Same thing my Uncle have on his Hay Ball Maker, a pretty funny Machine where you have 2 Bands on the End, who move quite quickly, and if the Hay Bal where ready, its trows it on your Trailer..

Unfortunaly i was a bit inpatience whit the Seeder and other Grass Cutter so i bought the biggest Claas Xerion and another big Tractor ..
Thankfully there is a Mod which lets you gain a lot of money (Federal Support)..

well Seven days to die just released a19 so been playing that a bit and Oolite just updated to 1.90 so i downloaded it but haven installed it yet need to get a list of my OXZ/OXP addons to reinstall...

Back