• Opera

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Safari

• Internet Explorer

• Total voters

sensible GP32 said:
i use firefox i like it, BUT for some strange reason it no longer shows my download percentage anymore!

anyone have any ideas?
Go to your Preferences and check off "Show the Download Window when downloading a file" or something like that.

But the downloads window is gay anyway. Instead, install Download Statusbar and have an unobtrusive way to keep track of your downloads.

Last edited by a moderator:
dockthepod said:
No other Safari freaks? The windows port is shit, but it's a great browser on the mac.
On the mac ;)

Ravnos said:
Go to your Preferences and check off "Show the Download Window when downloading a file" or something like that.

But the downloads window is gay anyway. Instead, install Download Statusbar and have an unobtrusive way to keep track of your downloads.

ive done all this, even downloaded status bar, meh

Epiphany on Linux, and K-Meleon on windows (grown tired of FF's memory leaks, and it's bloatware personality).

I tried Opera but it didn't have all the plug ins and features that Firefox have.
But it look nice (I have now 3 browsers on my laptop).

Alex. said:
I'm using an old HP laptop with XP pro. After the recent reinstall I did not put SP2, and yes, before the reinstall I went crazy with all kinds of antispyware and antivirus programs and did not find anything either. As soon as this FF issue gets fixed, I'll be back on the horse :)
I gave build 3.0.xx beta a go... Same problem.
No problem with Firefox 1.5 (I reinstalled it to test, 4 browsers on my laptop lol)

I'm running Firefox 2.0.0.4 under Ubuntu 7.04
I rarely get any issues and usually have over 20 tabs open.

I used to use Firefox 1.x when I was still on the dark side (windows user)!

I use FF, but I've been having a problem lately. Very often in the middle of browsing/reading/looking at pictures (ahem), I'll get the "firefox cannot continue" window, and It'll close down. It's not as big an issue as it once was considering I can now "resume" where I left off when I restart, but it's an annoyance to say the least.

What's the deal, anyone know??

Sorry for the lack of many choices, I really wasn't aware of all these other alternatives (though I recall hearing about some of them, like Konqueror, in the past). All the computers I ever worked on, be they running Win, Linux, or OSX, used one of these 4.

Anywho, I just had Opera hang in a very similar manner to Firefox 2.0.0.5, and earlier today Windows Media Player, too. This is really frustrating, right after a fresh Windows install and everything. I installed the old FF 2.0 and turned updates 'off', let's see what happens :)

daclassicgamingmaster said:
I use FF, but I've been having a problem lately. Very often in the middle of browsing/reading/looking at pictures (ahem), I'll get the "firefox cannot continue" window, and It'll close down. It's not as big an issue as it once was considering I can now "resume" where I left off when I restart, but it's an annoyance to say the least.

I think that your computer's memory is being corrupted by the electromagnetic frequencies emitted from your FleshLight. At the very least, you could turn it down from "JACKHAMMER" to "HUMMER"! :D

firefox 2.0.0.5
no problems here
but then again, i wouldn't notice if my balls were on fire

saehn said:

I think that your computer's memory is being corrupted by the electromagnetic frequencies emitted from your FleshLight. At the very least, you could turn it down from "JACKHAMMER" to "HUMMER"! :D

Lol, Sig`d

Trooper

saehn said:

LOL! if he is the only one, give him a medal.

You DO realize you're the only one making fleshlight jokes, right? ;)
I know, I know... I'm just fascinated by it. I was showing it (online) to my wife, and saw that there are four different attachments for it! One non-descript formless attachment, one "oral" attachments, and two "nether" attachments. Amazing. :)

saehn said:
I know, I know... I'm just fascinated by it. I was showing it (online) to my wife, and saw that there are four different attachments for it! One non-descript formless attachment, one "oral" attachments, and two "nether" attachments. Amazing. :)
I've always wondered how do you clean them out. :blink:

You just run hot water through it to remove all deposits and lube..once a week or whatever, you throw some rubbing alcohol down it to disinfect it.

It's really rather easy...

Anyway, I'd prefer not to get banned for this, so kindly direct all other fleshlight related queries to my PM box.

Seriously, does anyone know of or have the same FF problem as me?

Seriously, does anyone know of or have the same FF problem as me?
I used to get the same problem that you're experiencing when I was running version 2.0.0.1, unfortunately I don't know what causes it.

Back