Pocket Game Boy – Red
Nintendo

Pocket Game Boy – Black
Nintendo

Super Nintendo
Nintendo

Pocket Game Boy – Green
Nintendo

End-year console sales...predictions for 2003 perhaps? (If the various GB sales figures were combined, they'd probably be #1 in just about every year, I bet.)

Wow, SNES had sales numbers in 1998. Yeah, Gameboy indigo, teal, glacier, they're all the same product; I wish the chart had considered it one, and simply listed in parenthesis the specific color sales. Which was really more popular in several years, the Gameboy or Playstation?

And more importantly, how many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Tootsie Pop?

I think PS2 will be top again (Or something Playstation / Sony related :D hehe)....

Who in their right mind would buy a PS2 today, with the XBox cheaper and higher spec? True, the GC is even better but the software on it is more kiddie oriented.

QUOTE]Who in their right mind would buy a PS2 today, with the XBox cheaper and higher spec? True, the GC is even better but the software on it is more kiddie oriented. [/QUOTE]

Yeah, like Eternal Darkness, Metal Gear Twin Snakes, Metroid Prime, 1080 Avalanche, Resident Evil 0,1 and 4, Killer 7, PN 03, Ikaruga...

I hate it when I see someone saying the GC is a "kiddie" system. No, it's a system with amazing games. If Zelda had realistic graphics, instead of being cel shaded, would it be a better game??

I bought myself a PS2 2 months ago (the new silver edition) and have never looked back, even though it is now the oldest system of the 3 next-gen consoles it is still the best, just because the XBOX is the most powerful doesnt mean that it is the best - I wouldnt touch it with a barge pole.

ColinR posted on Dec 19 2003 at 11:18 AM said:
Who in their right mind would buy a PS2 today, with the XBox cheaper and higher spec? True, the GC is even better but the software on it is more kiddie oriented.
Maybe for some good games other than Halo and that star wars one with the really long title, both of which are on the PC anyway.

GC doesn't have a higer spec than XBox anyway but Nintendo do rule so that's ok!

Last edited by a moderator:
blipped4 posted on Dec 19 2003 at 08:50 PM said:
You cant afford a modded xbox??????Its only a tenner!!LOL ive got mine for christmas!Yey!
blipped, that seemed kind of cruel...

Last edited by a moderator:
so if i buy a regular x-box it will only cost me a tenner to chip it. I thaught it was alot more than that. gunna go see now.

Yeah i aint tried mine yet because its for christmas so heres where i got it from youll also need a couple freet of kynar wire(50p per foot) heres the site ps.They are fast but the packaging isnt to excellent like LIK-SANG.But it is very substantial.

Back