What Does The Position Of The Line Tell Me?

lobski

I emailed Jacq and she told me I'm between 1000-1100... Which is sort of long I guess, since I know people who are within the 300 mark range.

What exactly does the line tell us? How many more weeks is it between the first few hundred and a 1000?

really depends on the speed of production more than anything else ,i hope there are 8+ people working 8 till 6 monday-saturday for this and that after week one they can do 100 a day ,this would be very good numbers for us all.
600 units a week would be really great but i would like to see 1000 a week ,4 weeks would give everyone their pandora seeing as there are not a full 4000 units to customers.

Well, I am between 700-800 on the GBAX shop. So that means that more than likely, I am not in the first 1,000.

lobski said:
What exactly does the line tell us? How many more weeks is it between the first few hundred and a 1000?

Nobody knows, and honestly, if they did give you a date would you believe it? Really?

Last edited by a moderator:
paddy said:
really depends on the speed of production more than anything else ,i hope there are 8+ people working 8 till 6 monday-saturday for this and that after week one they can do 100 a day ,this would be very good numbers for us all.
600 units a week would be really great but i would like to see 1000 a week ,4 weeks would give everyone their pandora seeing as there are not a full 4000 units to customers.

this may help you with those numbers...

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/53403-we-have-cases-folks/page__view__findpost__p__851070

Butterman said:
I'm 950 - 1050.

It sucks, I know.

Lol... Lets hope your in the first half...

How long after orders went live did you order??? I ask cos Im wondering if i stand a chance of being in the first thousand now that so many have cancelled.

(i doubt I am but I dont want to bother the team)

(edit)
Sorry lobski I just realised you are also around the 1000 mark... I should really be asking you but either answer or both would give some good clues!

Assembly time is important, but that is not a big factor in the question. We need to know how long the Chinese mould factory will take to produce and ship the remaining amount.

The team could assemble 500 a day, but once the cases run out, production will stop. So right now I would say be more focused on when that remaining amount of cases may arrive.

Chris

Basically (as far as anybody not in OP knows) either the Pandy's will be produced at a steady, stable rate... or there will be a large wait for all of those who do not have a <1000 position while the factory produces and ships the remaining cases.

I'm betting on the cases being the issue here. As always.

heads, shoulders, knees and toes !
knees and toes !
heads, shoulders, knees and toes !
and eyes and ears and mouth and nose !
heads, shoulders, knees and toes, knees and toes !
*bows*

Alerino said:
Where is the optimism? :lol:

IIRC, all optimism died when the "we'll have them done by christmas" fiasco broke. I'm not sure which christmas - it could just as easily been the 2008 announcement as the 2009 prediction :)

D.

Back