What Does Your Ocd Do To You?

Last edited by a moderator:
I always scrape my butter very flatly and very evenly... and it annoys me when other people use my butter and stick their knives straight down in it, making large canyons and messing up the surface.

(Shit I really don't know how to explain myself in English very well...)

A little while ago in the car, the air con was blowing on the left side of my face and i got REALLY pissed because i wasn't being fully chilled.

that's not really OCD, you just dont want half of your face numb and the other half warm :lol:

FUCK YOU IT IS OCD, I'M SMARTER THAN YOU ALL, I CAN REMEMBER BEING BREAST FED AT 9 MONTHS COS I'M SO SMART! TWATS, FEMALE ORGANS, REN AND FRIKKIN STIMPY!!!!!!!!

Um...

So, nice weather we're having...

that's not really OCD, you just dont want half of your face numb and the other half warm :lol:

FUCK YOU IT IS OCD, I'M SMARTER THAN YOU ALL, I CAN REMEMBER BEING BREAST FED AT 9 MONTHS COS I'M SO SMART! TWATS, FEMALE ORGANS, REN AND FRIKKIN STIMPY!!!!!!!!

Um...

heh, memory is nothing to do with intelligence. However, it can suggest a larger density of the grey matter of the human brain than can suggest that all functions of the human brain will be more efficient that that of someone with a lower density.

Furthermore, the upbringing and environment has been shown to directly correlate to brain development. Because I had a good childhood I PWN you all. Also DCGM I give up. But stop insulting me, you are affecting my environment and the devopment of my brain!!! Thats a J/k btw if you didn't pick up on it.

Um...

heh, memory is nothing to do with intelligence. However, it can suggest a larger density of the grey matter of the human brain than can suggest that all functions of the human brain will be more efficient that that of someone with a lower density.
My dick is about to increase the relative density of your asshole.

Um...

My dick is about to increase the relative density of your asshole.
*The Guillotine Falls* iignotus's relative mass has decreased.

Looks like your previous assessment of how many people make fun of you is a tad bit off ;)

edit: oh, and you using asterisks to signify castrating people doesnt make you seem any smarter.

Nor does people saying that the relative density of my density of my asshole will increase. THey all cancel each other out. You are just deluded. Now STFU.

Also no I knew there was you, nick spoon adn ignotieoasidjisajd cant spell his name.

I also STATED that 'other people tag along and join in' as is so in this case. Without you insulting me noone else, bar nick spoon and igansjdajd would have insulted me.

I used * as it is a action, not a spoken statement.

Back