What Ever Happened To Fday?

A600 posted on Aug 8 2005 at 02:32 PM said:
The f-day is in danger :( Rlyeh has lose a lot of work due to a power failure. He is trying to restore the data from the HD but without luck.

omg no fuckin way! you cannot be serious; please tell me you are lying because I've been looking forward to this since it was announced...

i want fngpc so damn bad :(

Last edited by a moderator:
That really sucks. The GBAX entries were so good but many things unplayable due to the lack of keyboard/keypad support. I guess that is all gone too, another lost to computer problems just like GPEngine. Maybe one day devs will learn to back up their source code ;)

Just talked to Rlyeh:

No no need to worry, he'll still release the f-day emulators for the GP32. :)
Even if most here are currently having a gpx2 hype ;)

BaDToaD posted on Aug 9 2005 at 10:51 PM said:
I'm currently much more excited about Fday that I am the GPX2. That may change with time but not at the moment. :lol:

Same here. That joke about loosing his data nearly gave me a heart attack :eek:.

:lol:

That is great. For the emus that he is doing the current GP32 is perfectly fine. You really don't need a GPx2 for Coleco, GB, NES etc. The current GP32 has basically the same screen, battery life etc. It will be awesome to finish off the GP32 chapter with a complete suite of Rlyeh's great emus. There are pretty many GP32s out there and everyone isn't going to get the new model right away anyway :)

hehe yes with all those emus i will have a long a nice time waiting for killerapps for the gpx2 :)
im really intrested in it, cant wait for new things to play with my gp32. the last thing was the wifi linux pack, was really nice but got bored about it after some time ;)

I've been looking forward to F-Day but been waiting patiently and quietly.

And I'm hyped about the GPX2 also, but waiting patiently. But I'm still going to be using my GP32 all the time too.

EvilDragon posted on Aug 9 2005 at 11:07 PM said:
Just talked to Rlyeh:

No no need to worry, he'll still release the f-day emulators for the GP32. :)
Even if most here are currently having a gpx2 hype ;)

Oh, but...

WHEN!!!??? :blink: :blink: :eek: :eek: :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:)

Back